Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

You quickly forgot about Tamina.
laugh.gif
I never really saw her body. She never wears flattering clothes.

But I know Carmella's body looks like that of a 10 year old

so...who's been at NXT the longest now? is it bayley? tye?

carmella needs to get that brock supplement hookup. gonna look like dana brooke in 6 months

Last edited:
Yea, how is Dana now flagged for PEDS?

She came from body Building, and we know how they get down over there

NTWT Roll call.

Post your age and what year you started watching wrestling

I'm 33, started watching in '88.

My earliest memory was the 91 Rumble. Grew up only watching WWF and didn't know anything about WCW until 95.

Turn 29 on Saturday, my first wrestling memory is some fusion of Hogan vs Warrior and Taker's debut

Carmella has the weakest body in WWE Women's Wrestling History

She's fit as hell, but man she's really just a nice pair of legs and a kinda cute face :lol: love her finisher though

NXT_251_Photo_05-2904595419.jpg

Last edited:
Turn 26 in 2 weeks.

First wrestling memory is KotR 1998 - HIAC. My dad was channel surfing and called me into the room to show me. It was airing clips on a Saturday recap show. Afterburn or something?

Instantly hooked.

I'm 28, i think started watching wwf in 90/91. grew up on hogan/warrior/savage. my mom got me one of those hogan wrestling buddies which i still have somewhere in my apartment. I've been hooked ever since

According to ShowBuzzDaily.com, the debut edition of WWE Smackdown Live, featuring the WWE draft and a WWE Title rematch, averaged 3.170 million viewers. This is up big from last week’s show which averaged 2.068 million viewers.

This week’s Smackdown was also the most watched episode of the show since February, 2014, and it even tied this week’s Raw viewership number.

Smackdown ranked #6 for the night on cable TV behind coverage of the Republican National Convention.

Started in 93-94...what ever year hunter hunst hemsely was bowing at me and hbk would get washed weekly by the god vader.

Think thats when hogan left too bc I knew his name but never saw him wrestle so never cared for him

Back
Top Bottom