Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

23 and a half

started watching late 2001 during the invasion angle :smh:

did not even know that wwf guys could wrestle against other wwf guys until a couple months after when the angle ended :lol:

I'll be 17 in 3 weeks

Started watching in 02...the old school stuff

=/

I turn 26 in September.

My first exposure to wrestling was my brother's copy of WWF Royal Rumble on SNES around 95-96 I'd say. Started watching Raw around 98.

Last edited:
I would say by a significant amount.

Seeing Brie in those Bikinis during Totality Divas, and you will change your tunes

I would say by a significant amount.

Seeing Brie in those Bikinis during Totality Divas, and you will change your tunes

Nah, girl's clothes hang on for dear life

As noted here yesterday, there was a fight between Simon Gotch and Sin Cara at the DCU Center in Worcester, Massachusetts, where SmackDown Live was held.

Multiple sources in WWE said that the fight took place in the catering room, however we have not yet learned what sparked the altercation. While details still remain scarce, it is being said that Cara won the fight handily.

They won’t be in contact with each other too much in the foreseeable future since Sin Cara was drafted to RAW, while Gotch was selected by SmackDown along with tag team partner Aiden English.

:lol: :rofl: :pimp: >>>>>>>>>>>>>

IiXxc.gif

UyELB.gif

bhXr6.gif

Last edited:
NTWT Roll call.

Post your age and what year you started watching wrestling

I'm 33, started watching in '88.

27 '92 ...was a Hulkamaniac, Paul Bearer scared the crap out of me, not 'Taker and wrestlers would go under the ring and the dwarf version would reappear.

Back
Top Bottom