Wrestling Thread August 15th-20th/ Tonight NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II At 8PM Eastern/ SummerSlam This

Gotta check that Austin/Burr podcast.

Btw Honey ginger tea w/ lemon is the only way to go.

Backstage%2BTalk.gif

Mojo is gonna be soooooooo obnoxious :lol: :lol: the crowd is gonna turn on him so quick. Both he and the writers/bookers better get ready for it. It's gonna suck when it happens too, cause Mojo is a real good dude outside of the ring

Mojo is gonna be soooooooo obnoxious :lol: :lol: the crowd is gonna turn on him so quick. Both he and the writers/bookers better get ready for it. It's gonna suck when it happens too, cause Mojo is a real good dude outside of the ring
He is but his gimmick sucks man. Was he really over on NXT? :lol: :smh:

I could see a double turn happening where Dana is Sasha's mystery partner, turning Charlotte face, Sasha heel.

Last edited:
Why turn EITHER one of them when they haven't even exhausted 50% of the "money" they could make at their current affiliation?

Sasha has been on TV like 10 times since she has been called up. 

Not saying it could NEVER happen, but now? Why?

But we are talking about WWE here so maybe it could happen

Glad to just be on the list this time!

I'm going with Seth winning clean. Ramen ain't turning heel, but they want the title on Raw. You can tell they do.

Unless they just want to reward Seth with the Big Gold like Honner in 2002.

Thats probably the biggest list of losers ive ever seen.whats sadder is you taking time to actually do that.

I was watching some OLD OLD FCW. Man you know how long they had it planned for Roman to be THE GUY.

Dusty Rhodes is doing color, and he is consistently saying that LeaKEE will be a future world champion. So those orders must have been coming down from Vince

Whether on purpose or by mistake dont matter.aint tryna be on them loser list...as long as my name is on the list for all these nyc summer night events in these exclusive clubs/halls etc.im straight.

Whether on purpose or by mistake dont matter.aint tryna be on them loser list...as long as my name is on the list for all these nyc summer night events in these exclusive clubs/halls etc.im straight.

One day someone will care about what you say in here, one day.

Save us Seth.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom