Wrestling Thread Dec 17-30 | 12/24 Raw - Cena v Del Rio, Bryan v Sandow | Merry Christmas!

just bought the Knees to Faces Punk shirt as well as the white Best in the World shirt, wanted that forever. Also decided on getting the Blue and Yellow Showoff Dolph Hoodie

WWE should really consider repackaging Tensai and Brodus into a bad ***, tweener tag team. The division is starting to get a bit repetitive...

ALSO, if they were smart...Dolph cashes in, after Langston pulls off one of his power moves on Show, effectively putting him over as a force.

This all makes too much sense, I'd assume.1

Man, the crowd is surprisingly quiet for Ryback.  I understood it in NYC and Philly, but not in Pittsburgh.

I seriously thought Kaitlyn was a man...

sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was looking for Big E to destroy Dolph too there :lol:. AJ is a fatal attraction.

Mathews just said Ryback eats EIGHT TO TEN LARGE MEALS PER DAY.

C'mon man

They're probably counting his 3 super sized protein shakes.

Last edited:
WOW @ Ryback beating the US Champ CLEAN. Were they not trying to build Cesaro up as a strong heel? They JUST had this match yesterday with a count out (which was the "right" thing to do)...then ***** beats him clean the next day. WWE booking at its finest.
Seriously, Cesaro has been pushed, pushed, pushed.  There is no reason he needed to come out here and lose clean to Ryback.  There are 100 other guys that could have done this match.

Maybe I'm just noticing it for the first time, but PTP's new music sucks compared to their old one.

I had to pull it up just now...wow, don't feel this much. It's more lively than their 1st, but not nearly as good. To me it's like the difference between D'Lo Brown's 1st solo theme (right after the Nation, but still teaming with Mark Henry), and the "Danger At The Door" one.

Seriously, Cesaro has been pushed, pushed, pushed.  There is no reason he needed to come out here and lose clean to Ryback.  There are 100 other guys that could have done this match.

Predict they're going to slap the US title on Ryback, smh.

Brad Maddox couldn't get a win over Brodus Clay?  C'mon.  I kind of like the Brad Maddox character, but this is exactly how you kill a new guy dead before he ever has a chance to get started.

am i the only one that thinks the Tensai goof was staged? i mean dude had an icepack wrapped to his head... :lol: and santino called him albert/fat albert. seems like their just gonna transition him into a comedy role.

am i the only one that thinks the Tensai goof was staged? i mean dude had an icepack wrapped to his head... :lol: and santino called him albert/fat albert. seems like their just gonna transition him into a comedy role.

:stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom