Wrestling Thread Dec 17-30 | 12/24 Raw - Cena v Del Rio, Bryan v Sandow | Merry Christmas!

am i the only one that thinks the Tensai goof was staged? i mean dude had an icepack wrapped to his head... :lol: and santino called him albert/fat albert. seems like their just gonna transition him into a comedy role.

Try as they might, nothing would be more comedy than when he returned as Tensai.

At least they found a way for Tensai to actually react to the Albert chants now.

"Plutonic"
laugh.gif
I thought Cole and JBL going back and forth tonight was hilarious.

Main event was fine.  It's exactly what I expected.  I wish they could have done something a little different than the identical finish to last night's Raw.  Big E comes off a monster strongman right now, but that will only last so long, and his in ring work isn't that strong.

Raw Spoilers for Christmas Eve

aka

I Guess Del Rio Isn't a Face

aka

I feel so bad for that Pittsburgh crowd having to sit through 5 hours of WWE
The show opened with the announcement that Santa was the guest host. He was standing by the entrance when Alberto Del Rio accidentally hit him with his BMW. Ricardo and Alberto looked on while Santa was stretchered out.

Kane defeated Cody Rhodes with the chokeslam.

Natalya/Layla/Kaitlyn/Alicia Fox vs. Eve/Tamina/Aksana/Rosa - Kaitlyn pinned Eve with a gutbuster.

Lumberjack match - Big Show vs. Sheamus - Sheamus won with a Brogue Kick in a long, plodding match. There was a brief brawl between all of the lumberjacks after the match.

Zack Ryder pinned David Otunga after the Rough Ryder.

Wade Barrett/Antonio Cesaro vs. Miz/Kofi Kingston - Miz pinned Barrett after the Skull Crushing Finale.

Great Khali (with Hornswaggle) pinned Brad Maddox after the tree slam.

CM Punk and Paul Heyman came out and cut their standard promo. Ryback interrupted and said that his title match with Punk will be a TLC match.

Daniel Bryan tapped out Damien Sandow with the No Lock.

Primetime Players/3 Man Band/Tensai vs. Clay/Usos/Kidd/Gabriel/Santino - An Uso pinned Slater with The Superfly Splash.

Cena vs. Del Rio in a street 

fight - They had a Christmas themed street fight played for comedy. Eventually, Santa (Foley) came out, gave Del Rio the Socko claw, and Cena hit the Attitude Adjustment for the win.

Reading about the Smackdown spoilers has me worried the Raw supershow I'm going to on the 29th is going to be horrible :smh:

It's a shame that WWE won't let PTP's personality shine a little more inring and during promos..For that matter the whole roster needs more freedom to shine a bit more..

They got it right with those little picture-in-picture promos with Cesaro earlier in the year, I have no idea why they dont utilize more of them

I usually never spoilers, but the amount of misery in the previous posts is pretty intriguing :lol:....-__-

man i watched all of those on netflix and they all put me to sleep. i'm waiting for them to upload punk's dvd

Back
Top Bottom