Wrestling Thread Feb 16-28 | 2/25 NTWT WWE Fastlane PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted

my father got me into pro wrestling as a kid

i never thought it was real because the reason pops got me into it was to teach me about violence
from the start he told me it was fake

some of the best father-son bonding; which is why it still makes me happy i guess

you know he really wants that hulu pass
laugh.gif
 Man I just want a ROH Membership so I can watch old TV shows

I have a friend that does that to me every week. Turns out that his parents wouldn't allow him to watch growing up, and he passed that same attitude along to his son. Literally every time he's at my house and wrestling is on, he laughs, says "look at these fucxin guys," and then tries to make fun of it til I change the channel or he just leaves. I've given up trying to explain why it's enjoyable to me.
What is your friend's name on Tweet. We should troll him with matches
i was gonna sign up for one, you want my password when i do?
smile.gif

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Man, if that technologically ******ed dude was on Twitter, I'd GLADLY have you guys put him on blast because it would frustrate him beyond belief...and be hilarious to me at the same time.

...So ...So

Some parents were just overprotective like that back in the day. My stepmom was the same way with my stepbrother. It was typically the idiots that just didn't get it/thought it was stupid that wouldn't let their kids watch. Luckily both my mom and dad got it. My dad actually told my stepmom to eff herself and got me & my stepbrother ringside seats to a WWF event on the road to Wrestlemania 3. Got to see Andre with Heenan and the British Bulldogs.

my father got me into pro wrestling as a kid

i never thought it was real because the reason pops got me into it was to teach me about violence
from the start he told me it was fake

some of the best father-son bonding; which is why it still makes me happy i guess

Yep. My parents used to take me to any wrestling event that came around. It was usually indy card stuff with big names, and it was always super special when they'd score WWF tix. Still have a signed Leapin' Lanny Frisbee from a birthday trip.

i should pull the rug out from under deepsea and changed the password after three days just to troll him :lol:

Last edited:
Damn who's deepseas elf? :smh:

Deepsea I'll send you a picture of me smashing your chick while I'm wearing the big gold. PM me your addy

Meangene has his info. We should let ksteezy take some shots at him you know how he gets about elfs sending late gifts :lol:

My grandpa got me into wrestling. He used to order all the PPV's for me. I miss that guy so much. He was the best.

That's awesome! We lived several hours away from both sets of grandparents, so I didn't get to see them much, but my mom's dad always watched Saturday morning superstars with me when we'd visit. He once put me in a proper headlock so hard that I thought the top of my head was gonna pop open and shoot my brain out haha.

@frank_world but i really just use it to post my nba articles and as a notepad to create a game plan for stocks i wanna trade the following day

Back
Top Bottom