Wrestling Thread Feb 16-28 | 2/25 NTWT WWE Fastlane PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted

i should pull the rug out from under deepsea and changed the password after three days just to troll him
laugh.gif
I already changed it.

So yea, 
glasses.gif

Dam I didn't get a code either. I dont plan on buying anything but sheesh I been down since day 1. Woke up like a Jordan release to sign up and it was a disaster too

Last edited:
Dam I did they a code either. I dont plan on buying anything but sheesh I been down since day 1. Woke up like a Jordan release to sign up and it was a disaster too

Same here, and all I got in my email was a download link for free WWE emojis LOL.

green rhino123 green rhino123

Awesome! My mom's boyfriend used to go Baron Von Raschke on me and give me the claw haha.

DeepSea is 92 years old and skinny
In all seriousness though, the whole, "DC is a female news reporter" angle is funny. I have fun going along with it.

For those that don't know, I posted a survey done by this girl I knew, that writes for US News and World Reports. Her picture was linked, and somebody said it was me and they ran with it. I never denied it but they convinced themselves that there was "substantial evidence" that it was me. If they put in that much effort, I will go along with it.

They = NT General Population

In all seriousness though, the whole, "DC is a female news reporter" angle is funny. I have fun going along with it.

For those that don't know, I posted a survey done by this girl I knew, that writes for US News and World Reports. Her picture was linked, and somebody said it was me and they ran with it. I never denied it but they convinced themselves that there was "substantial evidence" that it was me. If they put in that much effort, I will go along with it.

They = NT General Population

:lol: It's all good bro. You're a chill dude, I just like joking with you

Back
Top Bottom