Wrestling Thread Feb 16-28 | 2/25 NTWT WWE Fastlane PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted

doesn't ziggles have blue eyes...?
laugh.gif
But wait.....

Roman wears color contacts 
roll.gif
IM DEAD

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166266021

VINCE WANT HIM TO BE WHITE SO BAD 
roll.gif

Let's say this is true, does Lesnar tell Vince if he doesn't remove Reigns, he won't re-sign?

Well R.I.P. AJ

RT @StephMcMahon: Thank You @PattyArquette for having the courage to fight for #WomensRights on such a grand platform. #UseYourVoice

— A.J. (@WWEAJLee) February 25, 2015
@StephMcMahon Your female wrestlers have record selling merchandise & have starred in the highest rated segment of the show several times,

@StephMcMahon And yet they receive a fraction of the wages & screen time of the majority of the male roster. #UseYourVoice

Well R.I.P. AJ

RT @StephMcMahon: Thank You @PattyArquette for having the courage to fight for #WomensRights on such a grand platform. #UseYourVoice

@StephMcMahon Your female wrestlers have record selling merchandise & have starred in the highest rated segment of the show several times,

@StephMcMahon And yet they receive a fraction of the wages & screen time of the majority of the male roster. #UseYourVoice

Go back to lurking , Cubano.

Pissing Hot Reigns.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

If this true, dude is getting a somewhat undeserved push to the galaxy and he fails the wellness policy?
mean.gif

And Vince is gonna stick his head in the sand and pretend it didn't happen?

Assuming all this is true I understand why DBry, Ziggler and the rest are upset.

Man WrestleMania Play Button is really gonna be a cluster****.

Oh I meant I'm not really a collector of titles. :lol:  my fault man... Yea the wait is insane for Millican. My best option is to see who's selling their IC or Winged Eagle titles on belttalk more than anything. Normally they're not as expensive but still expensive if that makes sense.

If you're on facebook let me know and I'll add you to this group I'm in..Always have a wide variety of belts and for good prices..

WWE should book a 2 on 1 main event at mania....

TJ Kidd and Cesaro Vs Bork! Book it! :wow: they'd put on a 5 star match

View media item 1419257
then have them win the belt and have a layla/takers wife type gimmick :lol:

Last edited:
Well R.I.P. AJ

Dear god no. Steph going over aj at mania must as well scrap the division

** **** must've hacked her account... this twitter hack is getting outta hand :smh:

first Sext... then Cesaro...now AJ...

Last edited:
Jeff Hardy failed a drug test when he was scheduled to win his first title at WM (forgot which one). It got delayed to Armageddon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom