Wrestling Thread Feb 16-28 | 2/25 NTWT WWE Fastlane PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted

Stephanie McMahon @StephMcMahon · 4h 4 hours ago
Thank you @WWEAJLee, I appreciate your opinion. #UseYourVoice

WHATS AJ WEE DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE?!

Only thing vince knows about social media is the amount of followers and downloads the wwe app has

He probably thinks followers means how many people send letter to wwe HQ..And downloads means how many people take their phones to Best Buy and have the Geek Squad put the content on their phones..He's beyond out of touch and Shovel needs to replace him sooner rather than later..

what's the chances of that story being true? I mean do you really think Brock cares about a wellness program? what's him wrestling a guy on steroids have to do with him? Cena is roided up. ryback is. hhh is. hell, Vince has hgh coming out his eyeballs. I just don't think steroids or any failed drug test is the reason. but who knows.

what's the chances of that story being true? I mean do you really think Brock cares about a wellness program? what's him wrestling a guy on steroids have to do with him? Cena is roided up. ryback is. hhh is. hell, Vince has hgh coming out his eyeballs. I just don't think steroids or any failed drug test is the reason. but who knows.

We probably won't find out for a while if true. For all we know it could have been brock saying he wasn't going to put him over or reigns just rubbed him the wrong way. Nothing extreme like a failed drug test.

But if it is a failed drug test it cancels what happened to sext and I think they have him cash in at mania.

I don't know the chances, but I hope that it's true..And I absolutely think Brock cares about that type of thing..Next to Cena I'd say Brock is the most image conscious out of anyone in WWE..So if Roids fails a test and then Brock is all over the media right next to him for a month then that'll just look bad for when he bolts to UFC..

View media item 1419371
This is the original story by the guy who has/is a wwe insider. Mehhhh I don't buy it. Brock wouldn't care about **** like this.

Brock would care because of all negative press ufc has had from recent failed drug tests. Maybe it's a guilty by association type deal.

I'll put it like this, were a month away from wrestlemania & your headlining champion leaves Raw during the show even though being advertised to appear and doesn't, some serious ish went down whether it's a low balled contract extension or Roman failing a drug test.

Vince and the E better get there ish together real quick.

If it's a failed test & Roman doesn't get suspended & investors find out...public relations corporate nightmare bruh.

View media item 1419371
This is the original story by the guy who has/is a wwe insider. Mehhhh I don't buy it. Brock wouldn't care about **** like this.
it hasn't been reported by the observer or the torch so I'm calling ducktales. same people making stories up that aj was pregnant. Ricardo Rodriguez is the last person to get busted that almost two years ago. They probably don't care anymore about the drugs unless it's illegal stuff.

it hasn't been reported by the observer or the torch so I'm calling ducktales. same people making stories up that aj was pregnant. Ricardo Rodriguez is the last person to get busted that almost two years ago. They probably don't care anymore about the drugs unless it's illegal stuff.

How else would you fail a drug test if it's not illegal :lol:

how the hell did you get a shirt size that big? did you lose weight? is that your legit size? is the shirt too small for you?
good god...please no... NO MORE CASKET MATCHES!!!
The girl in that .gif from Next Friday has some beautiful *******

But wait.....

Roman wears color contacts 
roll.gif
IM DEAD

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166266021

VINCE WANT HIM TO BE WHITE SO BAD 
roll.gif
SMH @ The comments in that thread

Lesner putting over Bryan should have been the main event at WM31 the whole time

I love how much Vince is screwing this up :rofl:

Taker might wanna ditch the bench on that squat. Dude's not breaking the plane. No wonder he's getting hurt 
mean.gif

Willing to bet that Taker's punches are so slow that they were able to catch a clear picture like that

All the taker slander needs to stop. The man was legit hurt during the match yall act like his last 5 matches before that weren't Damn near the best match on the card

Back
Top Bottom