Wrestling Thread Feb 16-28 | 2/25 NTWT WWE Fastlane PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted

Survey filled.

Not sure how to go about the PPV being that the Oscars are also on.

Rumor is that Taker may appear at FL. If he does, i think it will be a taped promo.

Last edited:
I'll watch the ppv late sunday night. Got the oscars plus the walking dead to watch.

I don't know which one is worse to watch at this point. Wwe or walking dead?

I'm actually watching the newest episode if WD right now :lol:

Thing is tho... WD is still entertaining enough for me to go out of my way to watch...

Ok, I just watched the part where they leave the barn... And everything in a mile radius is destroyed... By God... And lightning... Lightning that set fires.. Except for the ******* barn... :lol:

Easily WD..That show has become nothing but people walking, sweating, and whispering..Vikings and G.o.T is much better..

Vikings :smokin

The feminization of the black male is really real with the walking dead! Not one strong black/minority character in the entire show :smh: must be booked by vince as well

Finished watching the last NJPW episode..Maaannn, Nakamura is on another planet..He is easily the most entertaining wrestler on the planet right now..I honestly don't know another wrestler who is telling in ring stories that can rival this guy..And Ibushi is a flat out freak of nature..That kid is effortless in the ring..

It's going to be Seth Rollins vs randy orton at wrestlemaia. So this got me thinking, who needs the win more and who will most likely win?

Seth needs this win to be considered a legit champion. He needs some high profile wins before he cashed in. If he loses to orton it wouldn't look good because reigns beated orton already. So losing to a guy that reigns already beat doesn't rly help

On the other hand orton has been putting a lot of talent over in 2014 like roman reigns Daniel Bryan and the shield.. Also he already lost to Rollins clean on an episode of raw and this is his first match back.. History shows that the person returning from a long absence usually needs to win to look strong.

Both men need the win but Rollins needs it more. So hopefully wwe does the right thing but I got a feeling it won't happen.. I predict orton will counter Rollins Phoenix splash into an rko for the victory

Finished watching the last NJPW episode..Maaannn, Nakamura is on another planet..He is easily the most entertaining wrestler on the planet right now..I honestly don't know another wrestler who is telling in ring stories that can rival this guy..

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

It's going to be Seth Rollins vs randy orton at wrestlemaia. So this got me thinking, who needs the win more and who will most likely win?

Seth needs this win to be considered a legit champion. He needs some high profile wins before he cashed in. If he loses to orton it wouldn't look good because reigns beated orton already. So losing to a guy that reigns already beat doesn't rly help

On the other hand orton has been putting a lot of talent over in 2014 like roman reigns Daniel Bryan and the shield.. Also he already lost to Rollins clean on an episode of raw and this is his first match back.. History shows that the person returning from a long absence usually needs to win to look strong.

Both men need the win but Rollins needs it more. So hopefully wwe does the right thing but I got a feeling it won't happen.. I predict orton will counter Rollins Phoenix splash into an rko for the victory

Yo man you ready for feb 28th? :lol:

PMd

Man watching no mercy 2001. Tajiri was so entertaining. He was over too. That tarantula lock was sooooo over. But who am I kidding....with his size and race.... He was a C+ player at best in Vince's eyes. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom