Wrestling Thread Feb 16-28 | 2/25 NTWT WWE Fastlane PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted

Nah man. Rhyno was really young when he started out in ECW. Thought he was going to be THE MAN for ECW going forward and then March of 2001 came...

He was going to get a huge push in the WWE and even win the belt but injuries prevented that.

Around his run in ECW Tajiri, was one of the best in the wirld. He and Super Crazy was probably my favorite feud of all tume.

Man watching no mercy 2001. Tajiri was so entertaining. He was over too. That tarantula lock was sooooo over. But who am I kidding....with his size and race.... He was a C+ player at best in Vince's eyes.
mean.gif
Tajiri was indeed brilliant. He was amazing in the ring (some of those Super Crazy matches in ECW: Guilty as Charged 99 in particular) and he was hilarious in WWE too. Props to his tag team with Mikey Whipwreck - some of the best moments in the dying days of ECW. 

I loved Tajiri in ECW..His match with Taz at HW'99 was brutal..Probably the craziest wrestling related thing I've seen in person..

Finished watching the last NJPW episode..Maaannn, Nakamura is on another planet..He is easily the most entertaining wrestler on the planet right now..I honestly don't know another wrestler who is telling in ring stories that can rival this guy..And Ibushi is a flat out freak of nature..That kid is effortless in the ring..
That match with Nagata was something else. Anyone else watch the New Beginning in Sendai?

I still haven't finished OSAKA. I have to get around to Sendai by today.

Again, too much wrestling to watch man. 

Back
Top Bottom