Wrestling Thread Feb 18-24 | 2/20 - WRESTLEMANIA MAIN EVENTER ARRESTED ON DUI/POT CHARGES

anyone knows the guys name with the sick WCW CAW for wwe13 that was posted a while back? couldn't find it

I don't understand why they tried to push Swagger in the first place. I don't see how he is marketable. If anything WWE should give Sandow and or Rhodes a push.

QFT.............

This is a blessing for this stupid company more than anything, Swagger is or never will be a Draw, to give him a Main Event Push was just stupid...........

Sandow= $$$$$$$$

- If The Undertaker does commit to wrestle at WrestleMania 29, Monday’s RAW from Dallas is a logical opportunity for him to return. One scenario discussed would be The Undertaker costing CM Punk his match with John Cena, and a shot at The Rock at WrestleMania, setting up the match between them.
(Credit:WrestlingObserver)

- The planned main event for WrestleMania XXX in 2014 from New Orleans is The Rock vs. Brock Lesnar. Paul Heyman alluded to the blockbuster match on Twitter this week. WWE has been purposely keeping Lesnar and The Rock away from each other as best as they can, although they will both be on RAW together the week before and after WrestleMania 29.

- WWE recently contacted conservative talk show host Alex Jones about possibly appearing in a WrestleMania 29 angle with Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter. Jones mentioned this on his radio show but didn’t say if he would do it or not.

- Cyndi Lauper is said to be under consideration for induction into the 2013 WWE Hall of Fame.

Lauper’s induction obviously wouldn’t happen if another celebrity discussed gets inducted this year – Donald Trump. At one point, Trump was scheduled to be announced for this year’s Hall of Fame on the February 18th RAW.

- No confirmed word yet on what kind of actions, if any, WWE will take against Jack Swagger after his arrest on Tuesday night. The only thing we’ve heard is that they were considering “booking changes” which can’t be good for Swagger.

- People close to Steve Austin believe that he will never wrestle again. If Austin is going to try for one more match, it will likely be at WrestleMania XXX in 2014 when he is 49 years old.
Alex Jones
sick.gif
please no. Dudes a fear mongering disinformation agent. Dude just makes anyone that is involved with any sort of truth movement look like a jackass. I honestly can't stand him and not in a oh that would be great in a wrestling storyline way but like I honestly wish bodily harm against him

- WWE has discussed the idea of The Rock vs Brock Lesnar for this year's SummerSlam PPV, and now WWE is advertising The Rock for this year's Extreme Rules event, which is the WrestleMania follow-up PPV.

While it's not a guarantee that The Rock will be around full-time from Extreme Rules until SummerSlam, it does look like he will at least be around for a decent chunk of time following WrestleMania.
So does this mean we could actually see the Rock retain the WWE Title at Mania?

That's what I wanna know. The last interaction that I remember them having was the Undertaker actually attacking CM Punk after he beat Jeff for the title. So I couldn't be some sort of revenge angle. Maybe a "You claim to be the best, but you can only claim that if you beat me at Mania..blah. blah. Saraaaaaa. blah.

Or because all of Punk's whining and bitterness is annoying him. And he wants to destroy him....in a Hell in a cell match at wrestlemania. Choke slam him off the cage.

Or bury him alive.

Have Paul Bearer walking around with an urn that has the straight edge sign on it.

Go classic trying and try to scare punk in the weeks leading up to wrestlemania.

Have Punk try to deliver more "pipe bombs" and have lights go out and the bell sounding in the middle of promos. The whole smoke filling the ring thing.

I dont want Taker to come back, at least not for a match. Look at the Rock, he's in great shape but we still saw ring rust.

- WWE has discussed the idea of The Rock vs Brock Lesnar for this year's SummerSlam PPV, and now WWE is advertising The Rock for this year's Extreme Rules event, which is the WrestleMania follow-up PPV.

While it's not a guarantee that The Rock will be around full-time from Extreme Rules until SummerSlam, it does look like he will at least be around for a decent chunk of time following WrestleMania.
So does this mean we could actually see the Rock retain the WWE Title at Mania?

That would be hard with Rock leaving to film a movie at the end of April.

I went to SummerSlam 2007 and Undertaker wasn't on the card. This WM is going to be my second and probably last live event, I really hope that I get to see him even if it's not another 5-star match.

smh . I FINALLY like Swagger, hes FINALLY doing something interesting and he messes it up. Granted its just weed , but still:smh:

Dude was some combat boots and pants  away from being :smokin

My same feelings. Didn't like him much during his initial run, warmed up to him during the "Swagger Soaring Eagle" phase, then as soon as he cashed in his MITB, he turned into a generic Jericho clone and every good aspect of his character was taken away.

I feel like he was on the verge of the main event. In 2008, he had this power trip heel character because he had just won the King of the Ring and was the Raw GM so he was 'the most powerful entity in the WWE.' He would sit in the ring on his throne and give promos and when the crowd booed him, he would have them turn the lights off on them to lots of heat. As this gimmick was rising, he failed his second wellness test and boom, suspended and angle dropped.

Ahhhh, I was wondering what happened to that, cause i felt like his rise was very random but warranted, then it had suddenly stopped and I never knew way.

Report: WWE Writers "In A Rut", Many Top Talents Pitching Their Own Ideas, Not From Creative
Posted by: Lee of WrestlingNewsSource.com on Feb 21 2013

Source: Wrestling Observer

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that the WWE writing team is currently suffering from "lots of disagreements" and "politics" is taking over rather than quality of writing.

The report goes on to say that the Damien Sandow/Cody Rhodes team/storyline which has been changed numerous times is a shining example of "poor planning" and "lack of commitment" for storylines that have built up.

Even more interesting is that top WWE talents like The Rock, CM Punk, John Cena have been pitching their ideas as supposed to creative pitching ideas to their characters......Basically, the characters are developing themselves.

If this report is accurate, it could be a major issue for WWE going into Wrestlemania season or more importantly, the "lull" that follows Wrestlemania.

--------

Man these writers are pathetic. They should be happy with input from the wrestlers to help them. Rhodes Scholars shouldn't have split at all, and now the writers just look stupid with all this back and forth. "the characters are developing themselves"....that's how it should be in the first place.

Man these writers are pathetic. They should be happy with input from the wrestlers to help them. Rhodes Scholars shouldn't have split at all, and now the writers just look stupid with all this back and forth. "the characters are developing themselves"....that's how it should be in the first place.

Damn Mike E, never seen you mad. Normally i see you post a :lol: on your posts.

Or because all of Punk's whining and bitterness is annoying him. And he wants to destroy him....in a Hell in a cell match at wrestlemania. Choke slam him off the cage.

Or bury him alive.

Have Paul Bearer walking around with an urn that has the straight edge sign on it.

Go classic trying and try to scare punk in the weeks leading up to wrestlemania.

Have Punk try to deliver more "pipe bombs" and have lights go out and the bell sounding in the middle of promos. The whole smoke filling the ring thing.
yes please

but it wont happen, stupid writers

Damn Mike E, never seen you mad. Normally i see you post a :lol: on your posts.

That was the dumbest thing, why split them and have them reunite the following week. At least have it play out for a month or something.

Absolutely. I don't know who it is exactly between Vince, Paul, Steph or the writers.But someone needs to help the others pull their head out of their ***. Dudes sounding like Congress. :smh:

Sad thing is, when these guys find something good, they rush through it and kill it before it reaches it true potential. Too many quickies.

MLW @MLW
4 days to @MLW Radio is JERICHO. Chris Jericho & @Konnan5150 catch up, laugh, talk WWE and more. Part 1 this Sunday. MLW.com

What The Iron Sheik said about Swagger's arrest.  lol
From f4wonline.com

The Iron Sheik: The Jack Swagger ready for push he look good and he have good manager the dirty dutch. Still if I want I can beat the f*ck out oh him. The Jack Swagger cant handle the moderation Iron Sheik class. Still i respect him and he be ready one day or I f*ck his *** make him humble.

Last edited:
I'm currently taking a sh-t and I thought of you guys? A coincidence?... I think not.

Back
Top Bottom