Wrestling Thread Feb 18-24 | 2/20 - WRESTLEMANIA MAIN EVENTER ARRESTED ON DUI/POT CHARGES

WWE sources note that Jack Swagger was scheduled to win the World Heavyweight Title from Alberto Del Rio at WrestleMania 29
mean.gif

Dumbass...hope that quick high was worth it.

I really don't see the hype behind swagger. Far more dudes that are deserving of the title than him. He has a semi cool gimmick now and now people acting like he's a main Deventer.

Dude is mediocre on the mic, zeb has been carrying him.

I really don't see the hype behind swagger. Far more dudes that are deserving of the title than him. He has a semi cool gimmick now and now people acting like he's a main Deventer.

Dude is mediocre on the mic, zeb has been carrying him.

You're being too generous by calling his mic work mediocre.

You're being too generous by calling his mic work mediocre.

I really am aren't I? Dude does nothing with the mic, he just agrees with zeb. Mediocre wrestler. There's no reason ADR and Dolph shouldn't be trading title shots with each other. Easily the two best on smackdown

MLW @MLW
24 hours to part 1 of Chris Jericho on MLW RADIO! Make sure you subscribe to the podcast on iTunes. You won't want to miss this one.

that was lex luger's music??? i must have forgotten...to be honest it sounds like generic WCW entrance music #36

Sean Pendergast @SeanCablinasian
Bottom of hr WWE HOFer @JRsBBQ joins me talkin Elim Chamber fallout, Punk/Cena/Rock, Swagger, @CoachSumlin gets belt! yahoosportsradio.com

So according to that former writer guy, he's saying the DUI won't do anything to Swagger and they'll brush it under the table

So according to that former writer guy, he's saying the DUI won't do anything to Swagger and they'll brush it under the table

Pretty much, at least for now. They'll probably do something after Mania if anything, but they're getting all this publicity in the media, they would be stupid to drop the whole thing and do nothing.

- Apparently WWE officials are upset about Glenn Beck turning down their invite for Monday's RAW and may be planning something to mock him on the show. Dave Meltzer reported on F4Wonline.com that things are so serious Stephanie McMahon had the WWE writing team in the offices at 12:30am on a Friday night re-doing the script for Monday's RAW.

WWE isn't gonna let this opportunity to get in the limelight , they'll keep messing with Beck until he succumbs or just keeps talking about them and getting them more publicity. Once Mania is done I do see Swagger getting some kind of punishment, whether it be future endeavored or suspended.

Even with the WWE planning Swagger's gimmick for more than a year (which is shocking in itself), since he's not Cena, Rock, or Orton before his last violation, I can see Swagger taking some L's from Ryder, Kofi, and Brodus if he doesn't beat Del Rio at Mania. Then they'll just build him back up like nothing happened.

Back
Top Bottom