Wrestling Thread Feb 27-Mar 4 | 3/4 ROH 10th Anniversary Show iPPV - Briscoes vs Young Bucks (p36)

Not gonna lie, I'm still mid card material. I would not be against Club being added by some bs reason to the main event with me and 4w at Mania
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

it's so funny reading these delirious posts about being in the main event when majority of you peons couldn't draw a penny out of a wishing well at a backyard wrestling event.

#jeffjarrettirrelevancy

Spoiler [+]
#spotmonkeyjobbers

Spoiler [+]
#cheapheatstooges

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Normally I fast forward through most of Impact. But this Eric Young dude is funny as hell. I love it when he randomly locks up with the referee. Bring him to WWE to team up with Santino. It would be gold.

Eric young acting a fool.. I got to see that..

i still remember Degeneration X: In Your House when Taka won the Light Heavyweight Championship against Brian Christopher.
Dude was being pushed so heavy and was pretty over with the crowd.

I wasn't much of a smark back then (being that i was like 11 or 12) but what caused him to be repackaged as a joke character.
don't get me wrong though, Kai En Tai was
pimp.gif
i was 
eek.gif
 as a kid during that feud with Val Venis and castrating him on live TV. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

- The New York Post has a new article up looking at the WWE Network launch.

Sources of The Post report that WWE has yet to sign a single cable or satellite deal with providers to carry the Network. WWE has also been lagging on hiring experienced cable executives as they were expected to hire 200 employees including a general manager for the Network.

One cable executive told The Post:

“WWE has the programming and marketing muscle, but they just have no one with cable experience who can execute for them.

PWTorch is reporting that Mark Henry could be on his way out of WWE.

Mark Henry was injured towards the end of last year which led to Henry losing the World Heavyweight Title. Henry then had tests carried out to reveal a more serious injury. Since then, WWE have tried to work around Henry's injury relaxing their schedule. Vince Mcmahon however has been been described as "less than sympathetic" towards Henry's injury and he remained on the card.
Mark Henry's contract expires this year with WWE and that the physical pain and tension created with Vince and the injury could lead him NOT to renew his contract and explain the major losses in recent weeks.

Back
Top Bottom