Wrestling Thread Feb 27-Mar 4 | 3/4 ROH 10th Anniversary Show iPPV - Briscoes vs Young Bucks (p36)

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

Cody Rhodes is my dude and deserves someone he can actually put on a 10 minute show with.
I %##@$@@ HATE PAUL WIGHT. 

+1 to a Cody/Santino match, man. !%+$. I hate the damn Big Show.

I loved that old angle when Shane was just talking @*%% to The Big Show for like two months after Big Slow sucked hella @$@ in the WM2000 fatal 4 way

Spoiler [+]
Originally Posted by theDEEK

Are they just going to take turns having Big Show and Sheamus continue to squash Mark Henry for the next 4 weeks?

Originally Posted by bkmac

Spoiler [+]
Kane vs. Orton? 
sick.gif

Spoiler [+]
just have Kane go from one super hero to the other
indifferent.gif

WM28 Card so far

The Rock vs. John Cena
Taker vs. Trips HIAC
Punk vs. Jericho WWE Title
Bryan vs. Sheamus World Title
Rhodes vs. Show IC Title

Possibly Orton vs. Kane

Where does this leave the likes of Ziggler, Swagger, Truth, Miz, Kofi....

Originally Posted by Mr Cashfl0w

WM28 Card so far

The Rock vs. John Cena
Taker vs. Trips HIAC
Punk vs. Jericho WWE Title
Bryan vs. Sheamus World Title
Rhodes vs. Show IC Title

Possibly Orton vs. Kane

Where does this leave the likes of Ziggler, Swagger, Truth, Miz, Kofi....

Probably gonna slap them in a random 6 man tag with the whole Johnny Ace vs Choppa Suit angle.

Yea John Cena got under the Rock's skin. But Cena's anger towards the Rock just doesn't make sense. Life is all about progression. Rock accomplished his goals in wrestling and ventured off into a different area to try his hands there. The same area that John Cena himself has tried to venture into quite unsuccessfully. Then add in the fact had The Rock stuck around, it's very likely there wouldn't be a John Cena cause he'd still be in the top spot. What exactly is John Cena really mad about?

Spoiler [+]

Are they just going to take turns having Big Show and Sheamus continue to squash Mark Henry for the next 4 weeks?

30t6p3b.gif

Ziggler will most likely be in MITB. (Would be my favorite to win it and probably be the first to lose his MITB briefcase in a match with the champ he picks since Dolph is becoming a "Company Guy"). Same with Kofi (New Sheldon Benjamin), etc etc.

Del Rio, Christian, and Henry will most likely be with Johny Ace and Otunga vs Teddy Long, Santino, etc etc.

IDK about the Miz yet. Seems they may just MITB him to fill space with Truth.

And you know there will be a pre-show battle royal to get the others their payday at WM.

Just saw this. I dont know how true it is but whatever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Advertisement
WWE Intended For The Rock To Look Weaker On Monday's RAW
Posted by Joseph Lee on 02.29.2012

They need Cena to be strong for Wrestlemania...

It was the WWE's intention for John Cena to get the upper-hand in his feud with The Rock on RAW. What Cena said, how long he spoke and The Rock's reaction were all part of the plan.

Many in WWE still believe, however, that Cena pointing out The Rock's crib notes on his wrist was not scripted and something The Rock didn't expect.

WWE officials want the crowd to be split 50/50 at Wrestlemania 28 in Miami, which will require Cena to look stronger leading up to it in order to get the crowd on his side.

Credit: WrestleZone

Whoever wrote those spoilers is wrong. Eve had a ton of heat and there was a large hoeski chant as soon as she was seen.

It's in Miami though.. It doesn't matter how 'weak' you make The Rock ..

It's very interesting how they go from here.

Originally Posted by YardFather

Whoever wrote those spoilers is wrong. Eve had a ton of heat and there was a large hoeski chant as soon as she was seen.
Bryan Alvarez was at the show live and wrote them.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Seeing how Alvarez wrote them (and 99% of the people in this thread don't even know who he is) I'll just say the tidbits written in the spoilers were probably quite subjective.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

He must've been in the bathroom during that segment or something because the hoeski chant was so loud you couldn't even hear what she was saying.

Back
Top Bottom