Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

Question. Would Lesnar vs. Wyatt have been believable for you guys? I could've gotten behind that.
Wyatt's received enough chances/pushes that haven't clicked for me.  I'm not a fan.

It doesn't help that he's been booked like **** since coming in.
Still wouldn't want to see him vs Brock though.

And yeah I don't watch Raw weekly anymore because I can't tolerate that **** if I'm not ****** up in some manner the way it's been.

Last edited:
Nothing gonma happen and everyone will keep watching including all of us.

nah I used to tune into every RAW, over the past few years I will come back around Survivor Series or the Rumble

I find myself watching less and less WWE every year, I didn't even realize Survivor Series was on this year

the product is the worst it has ever been

Last edited:
As big a fan of the Undertaker as I am I have no interest in seeing him Sports Entertain. I mean how's he gonna face Wyatt when Brock beat him last year? Just give me Jeans(What have they done to you? :smh: ) vs Bork vs Dbry and let Scumbag Seth cash in on the winner.

As big a fan of the Undertaker as I am I have no interest in seeing him Sports Entertain. I mean how's he gonna face Wyatt when Brock beat him last year? Just give me Jeans(What have they done to you? :smh: ) vs Bork vs Dbry and let Scumbag Seth cash in on the winner.

Yeah a guy that's only won one ppv match since the shield break up?

Well just get tonight's raw script tomorrow during SD at Boston. Boston better represent and boo the hell out of reigns. Deflate the air out the building.
What you did there, was seent.

I just watched that Rock & Reigns post show interview....
sick.gif
that was cringe worthy
Never seen Rock like that ever. Jokes where still
laugh.gif
but that's not him bro and he knew they were gong to do that segment ahead of time
Ramen has that anti-mic disease thats contagious 
sick.gif

Reigns problem is...

Ambrose - make over and new elements to his character
Seth- new look and a new character direction
Reigns- still wearing the Shield outfit as the same exact character

WWE failed this young man, I feel bad for him.

The Rock was so out of element his element last night too... that backstage segment with him and Reigns was one of the worst interviews I've ever seen

Idk if anyone else is having this problem but I cant quote no more on mobile...I hit the quote button and instead it acts like I hit the reply button and never quotes the post smh

Idk if anyone else is having this problem but I cant quote no more on mobile...I hit the quote button and instead it acts like I hit the reply button and never quotes the post smh

Mobile is trash bro. It happens to me as well. Just refresh the have or restart your browser

Yall gonna mess around and have vince bring back the draft post wrestlmania.

Teddy long would have book the rr better than last night

Back
Top Bottom