Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

Man as bad as the reaction to Reigns winning the Rumble was, the IWC is gonna go ape**** when Brock eats a Superman Punch and a Spear and gets beaten clean in the ring at the biggest PPV of the year. :lol:
It has to be a funny finish. Brock ate 3 straight AA's last night and was chillin. Reigns is gonna have to turn heel or something.
Who in the blue hell are you?....
I was hoping that didn't go unnoticed. :lol:

Or Brock wins a war against Roman Reigns, and then Heyman turns on Brock and Seth walks out of Mania the champ, setting up a Rollins/Reigns program.

Man as bad as the reaction to Reigns winning the Rumble was, the IWC is gonna go ape**** when Brock eats a Superman Punch and a Spear and gets beaten clean in the ring at the biggest PPV of the year.
laugh.gif
Yes, but the IWC also knows Brock is likely leaving the next day, so sensibly there is no other option.

has Raw ever been postponed before?
The only one I recall is during the Chris Benoit incident. 

I think you're right, as far as unscheduled canceled/postponed Raws... They were postponed a few times in the 90's because of dog shows though...

Who in the blue hell are you?....
The original ntwt divas champ who lost his smile and took his ball home, but now found his smile...

Club?...

This case guy is a big jerk wishing a dude gets a career ending injury. So he can live like you a bitter man. Grow up kid.

Don't get your panties all in a knot..You know I'm just kidding you whiny little girl..

BTW, how did Miz do last night?

All my NT brothers going through this storm be safe. The rumble yesterday completely deflated me and I don't want to watch anything wrestling related right now. Gonna play the last of us and binge watch this parks and rec/broad city/man seeking women

I think you're right, as far as unscheduled canceled/postponed Raws... They were postponed a few times in the 90's because of dog shows though...
Club?...
Don't disrespect me like that... I'm nothing like that indie jobber Johnny the jet Rodriguez or whatever he was called.

How is RAW from the HQ? No wrestling. Just people talking? Sounds like a normal RAW to me. Makes sense.

They think it was just a Philly thing but the poll on their Facebook was 75% dislikes and the customer service site supposedly crashed from all of the cancellation requests.

Hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom