Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

So a snow storm stops wwe programming but what happens if a wrestler falls from the rafters dressed in blue doing a stunt....... oh wait

So a snow storm stops wwe programming but what happens if a wrestler falls from the rafters dressed in blue doing a stunt....... oh wait

incredulous.gif

A freak accident and an approaching set of bad weather that everyone can prepare for to remain safe are two entirely different things. That **** was beyond poor taste with how they did Owen but the two aren't comparable...

Random thoughts...

- Like JRS said, Kane and Big Show being in the final four was by far the most annoying thing that happened. Would have been a great opportunity to really showcase 4 of your best up and coming guys.

-As much as everyone likes Daniel Bryan, I don't see why everyone is going crazy over him not winning the Rumble. He missed the last 6-8 months and we already saw him have his WM moment. There is no payoff for him that will be better than what we saw at WM30. As much as I will sound like a Ziggler stan for this, I truly believe that he deserved it way more than Daniel Bryan. Last night though, both of them pretty much got screwed. No reason to have Ziggler and Bryan, the 2 overwhelming fan favorites go out in like 5 mins of ring time.

-I still think Reigns needs to end up with Heyman somehow. Would be the best and possibly only way to salvage this. I like Roman, but his inorganic push to the top paired with a level of charisma that isn't quite there yet is not a good mix. Things could really go south quickly, IMO, and I don't think Roman deserves it. Unfortunately, everything is out of his hands.
Few things.

First point: The final four were two giants and a Russian monster, all who were eliminated by Superman, Roman Reigns.  So there's your answer on that.

Second point: If you had no plans of Bryan to win the Rumble, then why did they rush him back two weeks before the Rumble and put him in the match?  Anyone with half a brain could have told you exactly what was going to happen.  If they kept Bryan off TV until February, things would have been just fine and there would have been none of the backlash.

Third point: I don't see Reigns turning heel.  It would be a much more natural fit, but Vince wants Reigns as the next face of the company.  And as we saw last night, he's determined to do it no matter what the fans say.

I'm watching a highlight package of last night Rumble, and jesus, what a mess this was the second time around :lol: :smh: So many interweaving storylines they could've had, and they just pissed it all away. And ditto to Big Show & Kane being included in the last 4. With Reigns and Ambrose, they could've used any combo of Bryan/Ziggler/Cesaro/Bray/Harper/Barrett/Ryback and you could have had some type of surprise element. That's a damn shame. This was also a waste of Bryan here. If he actually wasn't ready, he could have just continued to do promos/backstage stuff, then came back maybe a month before 'Mania.

LOL
tumblr_nispv4MNgO1rqha63o1_540.png

Few things.

First point: The final four were two giants and a Russian monster, all who were eliminated by Superman, Roman Reigns.  So there's your answer on that.

Second point: If you had no plans of Bryan to win the Rumble, then why did they rush him back two weeks before the Rumble and put him in the match?  Anyone with half a brain could have told you exactly what was going to happen.  If they kept Bryan off TV until February, things would have been just fine and there would have been none of the backlash.

Third point: I don't see Reigns turning heel.  It would be a much more natural fit, but Vince wants Reigns as the next face of the company.  And as we saw last night, he's determined to do it no matter what the fans say.

Completely agree on all 3 points, especially number 2.

Why not have D Bry come back mid february, face Kane at Fast Lane or something.

Few things.

He is no Cena.

Back
Top Bottom