Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

stil wanna know what genius thought it would be wise to have show n kane in the final 4. thats what bothers me the most.

i feel bad for reigns he's gonna get booed and have no clue how to react. its not like batista who's awesome as a heel, reigns is gonna implode under the pressure all because vince had to force him on us.

i still cant get over the way they did dbry and ziggler dirty in the rumble. the rumble could've been the beginning of new storylines due to who people get eliminated by, but of course nothing came of this rumble

Just wondering how your boy did last night..That's all..Don't be so damned defensive..Gosh.. :frown:

mzFKUpa.gif

:rofl: :rofl:

View media item 1370291
Still the best thing wrestling related that happened today
By far. Is it sad I can imagine the rest going down, gag noises and all.

Its not sad at all, I think it should be mandatory. I didn't even realize this was Layla when I first saw it, and immediately flipped my phone and mattress over when I figured it out.

Also, Cameron didn't start looking legit appealing til she split with Naomi and changed her attire to something more flattering. Cameron looks like a C- player next to Naomi :lol:

He said flipped my phone and mattress over :lol: I could picture that too :rofl:

I wouldn't have known it was layla if she didn't post it on her ig. She looks healthier than ever. But that's what being away from wwe does look at ** ****

I think we can agree that, we are not mad at reigns. simply mad at vince and his stupidity.

a la rey mysterio back lash last year.

right?

Pretty much. I mean, they have so much logical stuff they could do, yet they rather force **** on people. Makes no sense at all

You are going to look back in 5 years and this is either what killed the WWE or this is what picked them up

My guess is if Trips has any say he will fix it, if it's all on Vince then RIP

I have never seen universal backlash like this against them

I really don't think he cares. The more we *****, the more he stuffs this crap down our throats. I'd say 2014 was the worst year in wrestling history and that was after the Bryan debacle, and 2015 has already got off to a terrible start.

Nah man, 2014 definitely wasn't the worst :lol: it was mediocre and apathy inducing, but not the worst.

i feel bad for reigns he's gonna get booed and have no clue how to react. its not like batista who's awesome as a heel, reigns is gonna implode under the pressure all because vince had to force him on us.
Agreed +9000.

How can they salvage this? Reigns looked legitimately sad at the end of the show + the post interview.

If I were Vince, I'd let him do the heel turn (similar to Rocky when he was going through the same situation). The issue is that Rocky's charisma > Wayans'.

I had to google search that pic to find out who it us. :lol:

Layla looks like a completely different person in that pic.

such a shame what happened at the rumble last night. if the plan was for bryan not to win, why didnt they just put him in the title match? i like reigns and it sucks that they did him dirty like that. only way for him to recover from this is to have heyman turn on brock at mania and align himself with reigns. reigns + heyman = $$$$

Reigns could have been a huge star if they let it come naturally, this all feels so damn forced and will probably ruin him

he will basically win the title, lose it a few months later and toil around mid card level and probably be put in some whack tag team at some point

Back
Top Bottom