Wrestling Thread Jan 19-Feb: 1/29 LIVE Smackdown 8pm et - Bryan v Kane Casket Match

They really need to go back to the actual sets for the PPVs, cause for awhile now these shows have simply looked like Super Raw or Super Smackdowns. It's already enough that they cut off people's themes early, or just start theme off in the ring like jobbers. Makes the whole company's presentation look B-grade

Would have been happy if they did anything different tbh. They even failed in making Reigns look strong in that match. Big Show and Kane were booked the strongest in that match...in 2015 bruh

Saw someone mention Summer slam 97. Still my all time favorite PPV promo at the beginning of that. Absolute GOLD (as they all were that time)

They really need to go back to the actual sets for the PPVs, cause for awhile now these shows have simply looked like Super Raw or Super Smackdowns. It's already enough that they cut off people's themes early, or just start theme off in the ring like jobbers. Makes the whole company's presentation look B-grade
Tone down RAW. RAW's sets need to be dumbed down. IMO. I said this when the Network even came about

I was wanting to watch this match again today, so showing this is cool in my book. :smokin

Also, copped my NXT tickets tonight. These resell prices. :x

Last edited:
So basically everybody would have been happy if Daniel Bryan would have won the Rumble?

I'm w/ those who said he had his moment last year. I would have preferred Ziggler but I knew that was a longshot but anyone but Reigns would have worked for me.

I'm ok with RR winning but man the booking besides that was horrific

IYH Canadien Stampede promo :smokin. Another golden one

Last edited:
Hell Curtis Axel never got in/eliminated so having him in the Mania match would even be better

I didn't care if Bryan won the Rumble because Brock would destroy him. Roman is a more believable match up as far as a wrestler seeming to have a chance against Brock.... plus Bryan had his moment last Wrestlmania.

Dolph Ziggler should have been the 2nd important face during the initial run of the Authority against Dazzler. If he was given the opportunities that the Big Show was given during that feud, he would have been elevated enough to had been a viable candidate to win the Rumble.

Back
Top Bottom