Wrestling Thread Jan 27-Feb 9 | 2/3 RAW - New Age Outlaws v Rhodes Brothers for Titles in a STEEL CA

Left over weekend beers and Raw tonight 
nthat.gif

Random but Superbowl is next sunday and then i have TWO exams next monday 
sick.gif

Gonna have to go ghost after tonight

[COLOR=#red]Usually never is...[/COLOR]

I'm very afraid of this.

Daniel Bryan lost the Heavyweight Championship in 18 seconds at Wrestlemania 28, was kept longer than anyone wanted to as Kane's tag-team partner for Wrestlemania 29, and now this. The WWE definitely does not have any big plans for him. As someone above mentioned, we've been seeing this for about 3 years now. All of the fans logically think that one day he will get his just do, but this will be 3 Wrestlemanias in a row where he isn't a part of anything important. I already lost hope, as it is clear that the company is clueless.

I think its less about them being clueless and more so they want to dictate what we like and allow their personal feelings get in the way. If we all think back, one of the very men in charge now lacked faith in A LOT of talent that has great exceeded WWEs expectations. Vince and Hunter get along because they think alike.

I know we're all mad at that Batista won the Rumble, but I raise this question:

Had he come back as a surprise entrant/return last night (which was the original plan) and won, would you all be mad still?

:nerd:

I know we're all mad at that Batista won the Rumble, but I raise this question:

Had he come back as a surprise entrant/return last night (which was the original plan) and won, would you all be mad still?

:nerd:

I always thought Batista sucked so in probably would have

I thought announcing his return was stupid anyway and the ADR thing was really weak

I feel like Raw is going to stink on ice.

I hope I'm wrong.
i plan on getting so baked that I don't remember watching.

There's so much they can do with Bryan. He looks like the common man and he's being held down. Least make it interesting paralleling Bryan to society.

I can always count on the east coast folks to determine whether or not RAW is worth watching. :smokin

Hey guys, I lurk in this thread a lot and keep up with a lot of what you guys talk about.

I've always wanted to post in here, so now I vow to become more active in here. :lol:

Well that's an interesting way to start Raw.  The Wyatts taking out Cena definitely wasn't the big takeaway from last night to most fans.

Of course Trips comes out first. Who is gonna get buried?

Last edited:
YES! chants.

Crowd gets it :pimp: HHH and Steph know they ****** up :wow: .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom