Wrestling Thread Jan 27-Feb 9 | 2/3 RAW - New Age Outlaws v Rhodes Brothers for Titles in a STEEL CA

Trolling
roll.gif

I know we're all mad at that Batista won the Rumble, but I raise this question:

Had he come back as a surprise entrant/return last night (which was the original plan) and won, would you all be mad still?

nerd.gif
It's an interesting question.  Someone brought it up on the LAW.  That was the original plan, and WWE's own department screwed up and let the news get out.

I think the fans would have been much more forgiving.  

The fact they're are acknowledging the burying of Bryan makes this a million times worse, IMO.

HHH saying that stuff to the crowd totally makes me think Daniel Bryan will finally get the payoff he deserves.

It's an interesting question.  Someone brought it up on the LAW.  That was the original plan, and WWE's own department screwed up and let the news get out.

I think the fans would have been much more forgiving.  
Definitely would've been much more forgiving. The fact that they didn't get to see DB at all in the match though still would've been the main story.

Man this crowd is hot. Which is surprising since Cleveland is known as the ultimate L taker

All of this just has to be part of a bigger plan for Bryan. I can't see Vince and the rest of management really being this stupid and ignoring his popularity.

Yeah, because Goldust and Cody didn't compete earlier in the night. Same for the two other Wyatts.

Back
Top Bottom