Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Just hope they use Enzo/Cass right if they are being called up. Hope for them to bring some fresh air into the Tag Team division but then again not much coming up from NXT gets used the right way.

Bye bye Bryan...woulda been cool to see him vs Styles, KO & etc in the WWE but whatever. Towards the end dudes injuries turned him into the Derrick Rose of wrestling

He had a cool lil run tho

That a freagin bummer about Danial Bryan, he's the last thing in wwe that actually caught fire
I'm with some of you in the hopes against hope that maybe it's a very very elaborate hoax on the part of a wwe storyline

CauFvhkUMAApOsJ.jpg

The ESPN ticker just said "Danielson has missed the last few years due to neck injuries and concussions" and it hasn't been a year yet :lol:

The ESPN ticker just said "Danielson has missed the last few years due to neck injuries and concussions" and it hasn't been a year yet :lol:

when d bry was stripped of the title & took time off a couple years ago...was that the first injury time off for him or was there something before that?

Last edited:
Dbry :frown:

If legit, curious to know the full story on how he came to that decision and hopefully clear up the rumors about multiple doctors clearing him.

I hope it is a angle, dude is part of the reason I got back into wrestling. Seeing the energy and excitement the crowd had towards him, drew me back in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom