Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

You live in the Arctic or something b??

in our land they say one can experience all four true seasons...also...they say if one doesn't like the weather...just wait a minute...

they say these things while not pronouncing their 'r's' or inserting 'r's' where they do not belong

ex: the name Mark is Mahk
but pizza is pizzer

we do not put ketchup on our pizzer

Last edited:
that retirement has to be an angle. no way vince lets him go. and the rumors he asked for his release and was denied dont help either

vince probably extended his contract and this is an angle for a match at wrestlemania bryan vs vince lol

Thank god for Dbry retiring. I haven't been this happy because of a wrestling event since Seth won the title.
I hope broken neck stays gone.

Glad he's retiring but not cause he's a ****** b+ player. They didn't want to let him shine time to take his talents elsewhere.

Last edited:
So you guys think he will open the show, in the middle or close it out? Trying to watch his announcement live but I won't be home until 6.

Give Brie Bella the title let's keep the Yes movement going.

**** you and her. If Bryan really is retiring (which I fully believe is true), hopefully Brie follows him to Chikara so I can never see her again

CauFvhkUMAApOsJ.jpg

:smokin :smokin Ciero Miedo

Glad he's retiring but not cause he's a ****** b+ player. They didn't want to let him shine time to take his talents elsewhere.
Dude was a magnet for drawing everyone elses momentum. Now they can focus their time on someone else without having to worry about a surprise appearance from him totally destroying whatever event they were airing.

No more stupid "Yes!" chants, no more dude main eventing one PPV before breaking his neck in half, etc.

And ESPN was right, about two years ago was when he won at Mania. About two months after that he got injured. It's definitely been OVER a year since he's been active. Four matches around Mania last year don't count.

Back
Top Bottom