Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

100% grabbing the WC4s. Got a 20% off code to burn. Still deciding whether I want a second pair or not

Hook me up. I'll be up by 7ampst for the release. Gonna hope FNL don't fail me... If I fail cop for me with your second attempt and I'll PayPal u

Last edited:
Anybody else heard the rumor that the shove between Titus and Vince was staged to suspend him because Titus really failed a drug test? They didn't want their spokesperson for the Dad campaign shamed.

- According to Wade Keller at PW Torch, there was at least a discussion of firing Titus O'Neil for the interaction with Vince McMahon at Raw after Daniel Bryan's retirement speech.

:smh:

- Speaking of Bryan, WWE may be thinking of making some changes to how matches are booked, which could include eliminating high spots that are too dangerous.

Expected.

- Sheamus is expected to be back on WWE television just after Fastlane.

Zzzzzzzz

- The second season of Swerved will be on the WWE Network sometime later this year

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

- According to the Observer, WWE is interested in Garza Jr. of AAA.

3dgarfly23 3dgarfly23

AAA has been $*** Ron mysterio , Botch cara left and most of the big talents are trying to leave for CMLL, Elite , WWE

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom