Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Is NJPW on the verge of creating an "International Territory System"? : SquaredCircle
I was thinking about this earlier today. RevPro, ROH, and CMLL are all tied to NJPW right now. On top of that, ROH and trying to create something with CMLL as well. I think it's only a matter of time because all of these promotions are working together. Duel shows will be a regular thing. On top of that, they could make a SUPER show at some point that has all these promotions involved.
In some ways, this is a unique situation that can turn WWE's advantage into a disadvantage. WWE doesn't work with other promotions, so that they have greater control. However, if all the other promotions work together as a loose confederacy, that actually becomes a kind of weakness for WWE.
This is really quite interesting, and I look forward to seeing where this goes.

Last edited:
Stone Cold doesn't aprove on Indy Wrestling

I just think Daniel Bryan worked a very physical cruiserweight style and finally, after everything he did, it kinda took it out of him. I don't think it's going to be an epidemic...Over the past 20 years, there's only been a couple guys that had to bow out with concussions. Daniel worked his *** off and he was a hard worker, and his style finally caught up with him. It is what it is but I don't think it's an epidemic.

How many pairs of shoes does everyone have? Nike/Jordans only
At least 60.
mean.gif

I wish I could sell them all except like the 5 pairs I wear. It takes too much time listing them on ebay though.
Sell them on Grailed.

How many pairs of shoes does everyone have? Nike/Jordans only

Somewhere in the 90s :x

That looks bad typing it :lol:

I only cop 2 to 3 pairs of jordans a year tho & may sell an old pair off every now & then. Looking to sell my Powder Blue Xs & my 01 Bred XIs. The Breds kinda done tho :/

At least 60.
mean.gif

I wish I could sell them all except like the 5 pairs I wear. It takes too much time listing them on ebay though.
I'd recommend slang if you have an ios device. It prints out the shipping label, automatically deposits into your account, etc.

I got two pairs of the 4s today
nerd.gif
I think my count is up to about 75, but I cycle though the majority of them in the summer.

Just 2. A dusty pair of new balance and some beat air stabs.
these fools crazy throwing away money on shoes b SHOESSSS
mean.gif
lemme guess it's a work of wearable art doe
That's funny.

My "beat" Stabs are my house shoes.

I pretty much wear New Balances as my tennis shoe. If not, I just slip on some chucks man.

In the summer, Air Max type of dude.

Back
Top Bottom