Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Brand split could mean you could skip one of the ****** *** shows a week. Just watch whichever one ends up with Sethmoney and Cesaro.

Team raw vs team smackdown match was always dope
HBK vs Angle was dope
Eddie ( undisputed champ ) vs HHH ( WHC ) on raw was :pimp:

Last edited:
tumblr_o313oaUysi1sbzhteo1_400.gif

:rofl:

Draft/brand split era was when I stopped watching
THIS x3

A brand split would be awful, it made sense initially in 2002 or 2003 because you had an overflow of old ECW/WCW talent. Eventually the roster started thinning out and the brands started to get stale.

Ultimately, none of this matter because the booking style will never allow a lot of these guys to get over.

Man what was Sim Snuka thinking :lol: :rofl:? I keep watching that gif in awe that Taker didn't seriously get hurt. Maybe he underestimated the distance or something, idk

Last edited:
I don't think yall realize how weak the talent pool is for you to be screaming Brand Split.

NXT needs to be in it's own world. Those athletes shouldn't be part of a brand split AT ALL.

There are not enough QUALITY dudes on the main roster to have a legit brand split

I don't think yall realize how weak the talent pool is for you to be screaming Brand Split.

NXT needs to be in it's own world. Those athletes shouldn't be part of a brand split AT ALL.

There are not enough QUALITY dudes on the main roster to have a legit brand split
Agreed.

NXT roster is still very green. How many can be put on TV on the fly and put out passable work (e.g. promos / wrassling / camera angles)?

- Finn

- Zayn

- Joseph Samoa

- Corbinski

- Bayley

Last edited:
I believe brand split could've worked if everyone was healthy and it was done right. Specifically before D Bry went down. He would've been great as the face of a more wrestling based smackdown. But you know they'd just let Dolph be WHC 10 times. :lol: NXT needs to remain untainted by Vince.

Last edited:

Agreed. A majority of those gimmicks would be horrible on the main roster.

Look how many came up and failed so far

Last edited:
Congrats to a premier member of the thread Miss DC for somehow simultaneously posting on Niketalk while appearing on Around the Horn.
nthat.gif

Y'all act like the brandsplit will make Big Show vs Ryback happen for a title yet you're totally fine with the singular major title being passed back and forth by Sheamus and Ramen. OOOOOK
roll.gif

News flash: None of your indy favorites not named Seth are coming near the main strap anytime soon.
roll.gif
  A brandsplit would INCREASE the chances of that happening. Easily.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom