Wrestling Thread January 1st / Happy New Years NTWT Weekend Edition

Goldberg VS Reigns being discussed for WM33 with the spear vs spear storyline.

200.gif

And Bubba Ray Dudley went to twitter to answer some fan questions.

Wrote that he would come back to the Smackdown show as Bully Ray and wants to challenge A.J Styles for the belt.

good. would have been a bigger splash if this is what they did in the first place instead of bringing back the dudley boyz for the cheap pop and to be jobbers

Wwe giving clark a gimmick from a character from the 80s , these people literally have 0 black guys on the writing staff smh. Could of at least made him young thug type

the world has changed and more aware.cant have stereotype gimmicks nowadays like the wwe are use to.

I wanna see Joe being brought up and get the rub from beating Goldberg at Mania

Have Ramen face Brock at Mania (not Shane pls)

Patrick buying into it tho. I gotta give him credit for that.

This, I noticed the same. It could work, but it's just the fact that that's what they give him, and if he fails, they will unfortunately take no blame. They should give him a valet too. Peyton Royce is teh first person I think off just cause of the purple atture

This, I noticed the same. It could work, but it's just the fact that that's what they give him, and if he fails, they will unfortunately take no blame. They should give him a valet too. Peyton Royce is teh first person I think off just cause of the purple atture

I was thinking tyler breeze and fandango stable. I really do hope he doesnt fail ive become a fan.

He was gold in Social Outcasts though

When they went Go Karting on Game Night and kept pissing off Axel at the end :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

About to watch an Impact episode from start to finish for the first time in a couple months. When did Al Snow's Tribunal group start dressing like Shield members? And where is Al Snow?

Back
Top Bottom