Wrestling Thread January 1st / Happy New Years NTWT Weekend Edition

They probably didn't expect Goldberg to get such a great reaction, and when he did..they probably changed their tune.

Last edited:
About to watch an Impact episode from start to finish for the first time in a couple months. When did Al Snow's Tribunal group start dressing like Shield members? And where is Al Snow?

TNA.

lol

If Bryan's therapist can use the Curb Stomp, Rollins should be able to use it again. It's amazing what makeup and good camera angles can do, cause she was looking extra rough on Tough Enough
tumblr_oeakroxTGK1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

Last edited:
Brandi goes from announcing during wrestlers' entrances to being tossed into steps :lol: :rofl: whenever her and Maria eventually have a match, it's gonna be terrrrrrible :x :x

Honestly watching a full Impact episode with headphones on isn't much different than Raw. TNA needs to get out the Impact Zone though. even with headphones on I could feel the lifelessness of the crowd

Brandi goes from announcing during wrestlers' entrances to being tossed into steps :lol: :rofl: whenever her and Maria eventually have a match, it's gonna be terrrrrrible :x :x

Honestly watching a full Impact episode with headphones on isn't much different than Raw. TNA needs to get out the Impact Zone though. even with headphones on I could feel the lifelessness of the crowd

They can though where they gonna go. The main reason dudes go to tan is to stay in one place for once in their careers

They probably didn't expect Goldberg to get such a great reaction, and when he did..they probably changed their tune.

WWE's typical isolated ignorance. If you didn't start your career with them then no one knows or cares who you are.

They had the same opinion of AJ Styles coming in.

Watching NXT on my lunch. Anybody else partaking in The Network on their break? Also, figured this needed a bump to the front page lol.

Last edited:
Watched NXT this morning. I like Sanity, but their theme is kinda trash. Entrance still dope though

Nikki Cross kinda thick :nerd:

And :rofl: @ Zestrick getting washed by Nakamura like that :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom