Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

what if Russo is secretly working for Jarrett.
and intentionally sabatoged Tna to get them shut down, this leaving all their stars open for his promotion.
Him and Jeff are close so...Nah I'm not buying that but it is intriguing 
Lmfaooo aint they say the same about WCW

This ***** Russo is trash bruh 
laugh.gif

Also lmaoo at this hashtag

If that Taker v Sting match happens, I'd watch. Haven't watched wrestling in years 
laugh.gif

Hope it wouldn't end up like that Lesnar v Goldberg match at WM 20.

^ CSI: Miami. As soon as Horacio says a ironic joke, The theme song starts, which is that.

Last edited:
As we reported earlier today, several negative fan reviews surfaced online of the Roman Reigns vs Randy Orton WWE live event matches which took place over the weekend.

WZ has learned from WWE sources there is enormous heat internally on Randy Orton for what many members of the locker room perceive to be a “crowd killing” style against Roman Reigns during the WWE house shows this weekend.

Several of the wrestlers in WWE, seeing payoffs down and just getting paid for WrestleMania, are worried Orton may be slowing down Roman’s progress to the top, where a new babyface star is needed since John Cena can’t be expected to carry the entire load, and Daniel Bryan’s future is uncertain with his nerve damage and possible need for a second surgery. “If Roman’s the guy, then Roman’s the guy,” one WWE Superstar said.

“Whoever is the guy, we need to get this guy over bigger than ever, not hold him down in rest holds and hope no one gets hurt. We’re in the wrestling business, Bumps and bruises happen.”

I'm starting to sour on Roman Reigns :smh:

I'm starting to sour on Roman Reigns
mean.gif
This. They fed him to the big dogs and he just looks out of place. I'll give him a little more time. I do love when dudes yell in the ring and go ape-****. But Barack is back, so I already got my fix.

I also blame Cena. Any time a dude is paired in a program with Cena, I just lose my interest.

Roman has like 4 moves...not that that matters in WWE though...but how many more Superman Punches are we gonna sit thru?

He has the body, look (no ayo), his ring gear is ok, I dig the vest but something has to be done about those Jeff Hardy pants he's been wearing recently

He needs some type of submission to the level of Cena's STF, where he can win matches with.

It seems as if WWE is building him to be an explosive type of wrestler...that can only take you so far IMO.

As we reported earlier today, several negative fan reviews surfaced online of the Roman Reigns vs Randy Orton WWE live event matches which took place over the weekend.

WZ has learned from WWE sources there is enormous heat internally on Randy Orton for what many members of the locker room perceive to be a “crowd killing” style against Roman Reigns during the WWE house shows this weekend.

Several of the wrestlers in WWE, seeing payoffs down and just getting paid for WrestleMania, are worried Orton may be slowing down Roman’s progress to the top, where a new babyface star is needed since John Cena can’t be expected to carry the entire load, and Daniel Bryan’s future is uncertain with his nerve damage and possible need for a second surgery. “If Roman’s the guy, then Roman’s the guy,” one WWE Superstar said.

“Whoever is the guy, we need to get this guy over bigger than ever, not hold him down in rest holds and hope no one gets hurt. We’re in the wrestling business, Bumps and bruises happen.”

Look at Randall.

With each passing week, I'm starting to thing WWE picked the wrong Shield member to be the top level babyface. Dean can garnish that SCSA "Raising Hell" type of reaction.

So they gonna blame Migos for Reigns being buns? Smh

WWE 2k14 on sale for $30 at best buy?

Worth a pick up? i went to a bbq and some kids were playing 2k11 and it looks pretty neat lol

Also am I able to update the rosters in 2k14?

Look at Randall.

View media item 1102094

Ok I'm gonna need ya'll to tell me why ya'll give these guys those nicknames, I know why Triple H is Shovel and that's hilarious but

Orton = Migos?

Cena = Worldstar?

Steph = Ratchet?

lol

Triple H is Shovel because he loves to bury people

Cena is not worldstar. Ambrose is Worldstar because he punches like a WSHH video

Orton is Migos because he took a pic with them and is the only wrestler to get away with it and look cool

Steph is Ratchet because she raps her own theme song, she's got some moves that would make DC sweat, and it was most likely her idea to bring in flo rida

Back
Top Bottom