Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I imagine Zig embracing on a douchey-Miami guy kind of character. Winning a belt, shooting vignettes pool side with his championship belt and 2-3 women laying around tanning, vignettes to the style of Razor Ramon. Going to restaurants and having funny/cocky interactions with people/waiters. On the beach showing off. I would even have him pull up in a jeep with no doors standing out of the jeep as a WrestleMania entrance. 

Miz has Ziggler's gimmick :lol:

Until AF1 realizes he doesn't connect with fans.
He probably connected with your girl last night after he stole the show, papi.

I imagine Zig embracing on a douchey-Miami guy kind of character. Winning a belt, shooting vignettes pool side with his championship belt and 2-3 women laying around tanning, vignettes to the style of Razor Ramon. Going to restaurants and having funny/cocky interactions with people/waiters. On the beach showing off. I would even have him pull up in a jeep with no doors standing out of the jeep as a WrestleMania entrance. 
I actually imagine him having the hollywood gimmick that Miz is currently portraying. Even though I wanna see him miss and bronco buster that ring post whenever he does the corner clothesline, his gimmick is classic heel. Miz just doesn't have that hollywood look to him though. He just looks like an average dude from Ohio he didn't start his cutting diet.

Miz has Ziggler's gimmick
laugh.gif
Beat me to it.

wow @ the great puta.

my finisher would be the ace crusher.

million dollar dream would be my submission .

Just found out that the DJ at the strip club I was at is a huge wrestling fan, and has just started doing amateur flicks :rofl:

Ya dudes stealing my gimmick already..I'm flattered.but those mic skills need work.u chumps don't connect

ALL hail to the real heel.

She knew what she was doing. She's smart :lol:

What system do y'all have and are you planning on getting 2k15? We could work out some NTWT stuff through the game if we're on the same system, or work something out like the NBA and MLB redraft threads in S&T.

Last edited:
She knew what she was doing. She's smart :lol:

What system do y'all have and are you planning on getting 2k15? We could work out some NTWT stuff through the game if we're on the same system, or work something out like the NBA and MLB redraft threads in S&T.

Xbox One

Back
Top Bottom