Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
db6XFAy.jpg

He's got his dad's eyes.....yeesh.

She knew what she was doing. She's smart
laugh.gif

What system do y'all have and are you planning on getting 2k15? We could work out some NTWT stuff through the game if we're on the same system, or work something out like the NBA and MLB redraft threads in S&T.
Ill be getting a ps4 in the coming months

That Mark Henry strength......

Still sad he couldn't get a title run with the big belt.

WWE hates new story possibilities.

Champion Mark Henry vs anyone in WWE or 2,844 time champ Cena fighting everyone again and destroying the roster...? CENA WINS!!!!!!!!

While the match at SummerFest will probably at best be mediocre, the buildup for Stephanie vs. Brie has been pretty good.

The best out of the matches at SummerFest really.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Steph needs to cut a promo on Raw saying Brie won't beat her because she's a B-cup player.

Man I love pwgs camera work on spots like these. Unlike wwes horrid cameramen. They got michael j foxx doing camera work :smh:

everybody keep me and my fam in their prayers. my dad had a heart attack last night. thanks fam

Nah Brenda, losing to Real World rejects is far worse than losing to Big Swagger.
She knew what she was doing. She's smart :lol:

What system do y'all have and are you planning on getting 2k15? We could work out some NTWT stuff through the game if we're on the same system, or work something out like the NBA and MLB redraft threads in S&T.
I have always thought about everyone "making" a wrestler and simming them on Fire Pro Wrestling and posting the videos. But that CAW mode is too long and tedious.

Last edited:
everybody keep me and my fam in their prayers. my dad had a heart attack last night. thanks fam
|I Just buried my boy's father 2 weeks ago. Was like a father to me. Makes me realize how mortal our parents are man. Does he have a history of ailments?

He will be aight. He has that wrestling spirit man :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
|I Just buried my boy's father 2 weeks ago. Was like a father to me. Makes me realize how mortal our parents are man. Does he have a history of ailments?

He will be aight. He has that wrestling spirit man :smokin :smokin

this is his 2nd heart attack.. i blame it mostly on steroid abuse, no one can tell me different

this is his 2nd heart attack.. i blame it mostly on steroid abuse, no one can tell me different
This is NTWT, so we talk about anything.

What are your thoughts on "feeling sorry for" people that have self-inflicted wounds?

Example, my father had HORRIBLE eating habits from age 20-50. Suffering from it now. Diabetic, nowhere near the physical condition he was in 15 years ago. HARD to watch.

Whenever he gets sick, I get kinda angry because I feel like he brought it on himself. But I know that is wrong for me to feel that way but I can't control my initial feelings.

Do you feel the same way at all?

This is NTWT, so we talk about anything.

What are your thoughts on "feeling sorry for" people that have self-inflicted wounds?

Example, my father had HORRIBLE eating habits from age 20-50. Suffering from it now. Diabetic, nowhere near the physical condition he was in 15 years ago. HARD to watch.

Whenever he gets sick, I get kinda angry because I feel like he brought it on himself. But I know that is wrong for me to feel that way but I can't control my initial feelings.

Do you feel the same way at all?

yea i deff do cant help but to hurt from it, but yea people who abuse anything know what they are doing. I'm sure 15-20 years ago people didn't know as much as they do now, but he knew the long term effects. But who worries about that stuff at the time. He has had two torn rotator cuffs, 4 knee surgeries, a neck fusion, hundreds of bone spurs, and numerous other surgeries and injuries that i blame all on steroid abuse, and power lifting.

Last edited:
john2st john2st I genuinely hope he has a speedy and safe recovery. I'm sure all of NTWT will have you and your fam in their thoughts and prayers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom