Wrestling Thread Jul 16-22 | 7/22 NT Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted p19!

The best thing about Warrior was his entrance..Thats it..His wrestling sucked, his promos sucked, his finisher was junk too..But damnit when that music hit and his dumbass would sprint to the ring I'd mark out like everyone else..

I kinda wish WWE would just put the Cruiserweight show on WWE.com instead of waiting to launch that network that probably won't launch till like 2027.

Life catches up my man. Hope all my NT wrestling fam been good.. Thanks for noticing the absence though. !

I hear ya. Hope you start posting with us more again man.

[COLOR=#red]Warrior was always Trash. I couldn't stand guys like him, Hogan, Andre, Hercules, etc... etc.[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Soon...

That avy bruh

Last edited:
I dont see Cena losing but I don't see him winning either on Monday, this will in some way tie into him possibly beating Punk at SS.

They should've had this raw in NYC
I hope austin comes out and taker does something special
i cant wait to see some of the old wrestlers i grew up on
smokin.gif
I can see Austin being the one to lay out Slater (not GHIMSlater) this week.

I really don't think Taker will be on the show.

Chavo Guerrero
 has signed to TNA and will be debuting on next week's show.  Not a fan.

I think maybe whatever "Big Angle" creative is working will somehow be used to screw Cena out of winning the belt. I think they will let punk hold the belt until NOC and have Punk drop it to Cena.:smh:

- On last week’s episode of Impact Wrestling, a mysterious group of masked men known as “The Aces and Eights” attacked both Hulk Hogan and Sting at the show’s conclusion. Two of the attackers were former WWE performers—Wes Brisco, a former developmental wrestler, and the wrestler formerly known as Luke Gallows. Gallows has participated in all of the group’s attacks while Brisco debuted last week. For the time being, the wrestlers taking part in the angle are being used as extras rather than full-fledged characters.

- WWE reportedly has a bunch of midcard talents booked for next Monday’s 1,000th RAW episode. A source described it as overkill.

- Within WWE, recruiting is now the highest priority it has been since more than a decade ago when WWE had the original strong class in Ohio Valley Wrestling. Gerald Brisco and Canyon Ceman, a recent Triple H hire, were recruiting new talents this past week at the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs. They were specifically looking at wrestlers, weightlifters and track athletes. Brisco was highest on a bobsled racer who he thought had a great look and who loved wrestling. The racer is the pusher for his bobsled team and may want to wait until after the 2014 Winter Games.

- Everything is being kept quiet regarding The Undertaker’s return but there’s still speculation that he may return on Monday’s 1,000th RAW episode.

- WWE’s website is teasing that The Rock may get involved in the WWE Title match between CM Punk and John Cena on Monday’s 1,000th RAW episode.

- There’s speculation that the “big angle” Vince McMahon has been wanting will take place at the end of the 1,000th RAW episode on Monday. WWE has reportedly been working on something big for the summer, something similar to the Nexus and CM Punk angles from the past two years.

- Triple H is reportedly high on Michael McGillicutty with the thinking that he’s a potential star.

- There is still no word on whether or not Steve Austin will be appearing on the 1,000th RAW episode. A source says that if Austin can get away from filming Grown Ups 2 then he may appear on RAW but when the date was first announced and brought up to him, there was a conflict.

- Of all the Divas in WWE developmental, the ones getting strong reviews are Raquel Diaz (Shaul Guerrero), Paige (Britani Knight) and Sofia Cortez (Ivelisse Vélez).

Paige and Sofia are better than most Divas on the main roster and given Paige’s age and in-ring ability, the feeling is that she has the potential to be the star worker in WWE’s women’s division down the line. Regarding Diaz, the feeling is that she has great charisma and potential to be one of the best female talkers but her in-ring work is not ready.

- According to PWInsider.com, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is rumored to be contemplating competing in a match or two before WrestleMania XXIX on April 7, 2013 at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey.

- WWE’s creative committee is rumored to be leaning toward CM Punk retaining the WWE Championship next Monday on Raw SuperShow when John Cena cashes in his Money in the Bank contract. According to PWInsider.com, there is a lot of talk within the organization that Cena will be the first person to not win a title directly after cashing in the briefcase.

According to Wrestling Observer editor Dave Meltzer, TNA Wrestling officials are hopeful that their efforts toward improving the product will result in better business by this fall, whether it's increased pay-per-view purchase numbers or attendance.

"Meltzer adds, "I think everyone realizes that the people who gave up on TNA are not going to come back quickly, and word-of-mouth, even today when you’ve got social media, can't turn things around. They realize they have a lot to do to rebuild fan trust in the product."

- Variety reports that Viacom has walked away from their negotiations with DirecTV. Both DirecTV and Viacom are blaming the negotiations falling apart on each other. For another week at least, wrestling fans with DirecTV will not be able to watch Impact Wrestling on Spike tonight.

- TNA President Dixie Carter told the TNA website that she is in talks to have the TNA Hall of Fame ceremony aired on TV. The ceremony takes place from Bound For Glory weekend this October. Dixie also noted that the company is looking at using two separate groups of talents so they can run more live events.

- Chris Masters noted on Twitter that he has been in touch with Dixie Carter. Masters has been interested in joining TNA for several months now.

- Tonight's TNA Impact Wrestling will see the return of Open Fight Night as the Bound For Glory Series competitors will call each other out based on their standings in the Series. Also confirmed for tonight's show is more from Aces & Eights, Bobby Roode will call out Austin Aries and another Gutcheck challenge will take place.

Matt Morgan changed his Twitter handle from @Tnamattmorgan to @BPMattMorgan. The old username has already picked up by someone.

A fan asked Morgan if he was WWE bound, to which he replied, "isnt obvious I'm not allowed to say by now? Lol"

Another fan wrote they can't wait to see him win the WWE Championship, Morgan replied, "well have to wait&see! Very excited either way."

Morgan was also asked if his new Twitter handle was a sign of a new direction, "'direction'? Sure. NORTH," he replied.

Damn, wish I didn't read that bit about VKM's big angle and the 1000th episode Monday ^^^

Preview Thursday's huge LIVE broadcast as the road to the August 12 "Hardcore Justice" Pay-Per-View event continues:

- What will the fallout be after the "The Aces and Eights" shocking and brutal attack on General Manager Hulk Hogan and "The Icon" Sting? Who is this mysterious group and what do they want?

- It's the return of the monthly Open Fight Night! Who will get challenged on the broadcast? This month, the Bound For Glory Series competitors will call each other out based on their point standings in the BFG Series! Who will make the first challenge? Tune in and find out!

- Speaking of Open Fight Night, Bobby Roode plans to call out new World Heavyweight Champion Austin Aries! Roode claims Aries' title win was just a fluke - will he prove it on Thursday night on SpikeTV?

- Plus, IMPACT will feature the monthly "Gut Check" challenge! Which newcomer will get a chance at joining the TNA IMPACT WRESTLING roster? Can they prove they have what it takes to make it in pro wrestling and earn a contract?

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast LIVE at 8/7c on SpikeTV

Part of me hopes that Austin Comes out and Stuns everyone to end the show. Then flips off punk after a stare down and stuns him too. Setting up Wrestlemania showdown. Best in the world - Toughest S.O.B.

Back
Top Bottom