Wrestling Thread July 15 - Aug 4 | 8/2 TNA - Where MMA Fighters Not Named Brock Go - TITO, Rampage,

Just watched the Divas show.

:lol: @ Cameron's boyfriend flexin backstage. Big Brodus woulda put the paws on him.

WWE really is doing Natalya dirty, making her babysit the new broads.

The Bella twins really are some birds. :lol:

Last edited:
Cameron's boyfriend must be dumb as rocks if he thinks he was going to check Brodus. I hope Brodus saw the episode and smacks him around the next time he sees him.

tumblr_mqrzuvfOrC1ql0k28o1_250.gif

tumblr_mqrzuvfOrC1ql0k28o2_250.gif

tumblr_mqrzuvfOrC1ql0k28o3_250.gif

tumblr_mqrzuvfOrC1ql0k28o4_250.gif

tumblr_mqrzuvfOrC1ql0k28o5_250.gif

tumblr_mqrzuvfOrC1ql0k28o6_250.gif

I was an X-Pac fan, but around this time, no one gave a **** about him :lol:

Last edited:
^ I don't even remember that. :lol:

Is that Kidman he was wrestling?

:lol: yea that's him. I don't remember that match either, but I do remember their Invasion one where Kidman was cheered like crazy and the crowd dumped all over X-Pac, even though X-Pac was face by default in the storyline.

Kidman and that ugly *** Shooting Star Press. He wasn't seeing my man Paul london.

But my man Essa Rios/Papi Chulo/Aguila had a pretty one too

From Wrestlezone.com

Big Update: Identity of Fan Who Attacked Randy Orton Revealed, Eyewitnesses Claim He is a Local Wrestler and Both Speculate the Incident Was a Work

WZ reader Jaco Breytenbach has sent in the following:

I was at the Cape Town event last night. The incident with the fan and Randy Orton may be a work. The "fan" is a local wrestler called Blacksmith. He trains regularly (4- 5 days a week) at the gym where I am a manager. Adding fuel to the matter is that some people who were in attendance claim that the event security opened up a gap towards the finish of the Orton/Langston match where the "fan"/Blacksmith was able to enter the ring.

WZ reader M. Huntley has sent in the following:

The guy who 'attacked' Randy Orton during last night's event at the Gran West Arena was local South African wrestler The Blacksmith. Many fans in the arena found the whole incident strange and suspicious as he was posing for photos before the show with fans who recognized him. He was sitting 5 or 6 rows in front of my friends and I. He entered the ring when the event crew backed-off from the security spots giving him the window to proceed into the ring. Everyone on the bus home was suspicious about the whole thing, a few people reckon its a WWE publicity stunt to sell tickets or to take away attention from TNA's August1 videos given the fact that people would be watching footage of Orton's so-called attack.

WZ reader Daniel Hayward has sent in the following:

I attended this infamous WWE event last night. People were posing for photos with the guy who attacked Randy Orton last night. The attacker is a domestic wrestler called The Black Smith. The general feeling in South Africa is that this whole thing is a PR stunt and not a legitimate incident as that of the Pieter van Zyl, the fan who attacked a referee in an international rugby match between South Africa and New Zealand back in 2002 which was a legitimate occurrence. Sorry to burst the bubble, but this thing was planned. The Black Smith was a plant. No Steve Bartman incident here.

Editor's Note: While the above reports are nothing more than speculation at this point, it is interesting that WWE contacted WZ just minutes after the incident happened last night, offering us an official statement. Couple that with the fact that WWE.com is hyping the story as a "violent attack" on Randy Orton and has posted fan footage of the incident, one could speculate that this is indeed a work.

In the past, when fans have breached security and entered a WWE ring, and/or talent has been struck by a fan in any way, WWE typically remains quiet about it and never publicizes it.

On the other hand, however, in this case, Randy Orton did retaliate against the fan and hit him, so this could also be a case of WWE covering themselves against any negative PR they might encounter due to Orton striking back.

Vince McMahon believes he taught Daniel Bryan 'How to be a Star'

Though Vince McMahon’s television character is portrayed as having a strong distaste for Daniel Bryan, in reality, the WWE Chairman and CEO thinks quite highly of the wrestler once known as the “American Dragon.”

In response to a rumor on the F4WOnline.com message board concerning McMahon’s relationship with Bryan, Wrestling Observer editor Dave Meltzer revealed how the organization head perceives the wrestling standout. According to Meltzer, McMahon legitimately believes he taught Bryan “how to be a star.”

“Vince believes he took a guy who was very good technically but had no personality and taught him how to be a star,” wrote Meltzer. “If anything, he believes he was more right than anyone on him.”

C'mon vince...tryna take the credit for Dbrys rise.

I honestly thought Kaval was going to be a star when he came to the WWE...what a disappointment :smh:

Last edited:
I can see Vince and Triple H having a real argument about who "Made" DBry. :lol:

Other than Punk, Bryan is probably the most self made star on the roster.

Last edited:
Vince McMahon believes he taught Daniel Bryan 'How to be a Star'

Though Vince McMahon’s television character is portrayed as having a strong distaste for Daniel Bryan, in reality, the WWE Chairman and CEO thinks quite highly of the wrestler once known as the “American Dragon.”

In response to a rumor on the F4WOnline.com message board concerning McMahon’s relationship with Bryan, Wrestling Observer editor Dave Meltzer revealed how the organization head perceives the wrestling standout. According to Meltzer, McMahon legitimately believes he taught Bryan “how to be a star.”

“Vince believes he took a guy who was very good technically but had no personality and taught him how to be a star,” wrote Meltzer. “If anything, he believes he was more right than anyone on him.”

C'mon vince...tryna take the credit for Dbrys rise.

I honestly thought Kaval was going to be a star when he came to the WWE...what a disappointment :smh:

Same here, but I think both the WWE and Kaval played a part in that disappointment. Kaval wasn't patient enough when he got to the main roster, and the WWE was just doing their normal "creative" thing with him. In a way, Kaval basically quit. Just think if Bryan and Punk would've quit when things got tough. Imagine what would be on the programming right now :x

Possible August 1 Warning Spoiler

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla announced yesterday that Davey Richards will no longer be appearing at the 2013 Battle of Los Angeles on August 30th/31st. Richards also just recently started following TNA President Dixie Carter on Twitter. Of course, it could be nothing.

tumblr_mqrzuvfOrC1ql0k28o6_250.gif

I was an X-Pac fan, but around this time, no one gave a **** about him :lol:

X-Pac was that dude when he had the X-Factor stable pre Invasion angle.

Off topic, but the Lightheavyweight Title is still one of my favorite belts. AE Championships were ill.

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla announced yesterday that Davey Richards will no longer be appearing at the 2013 Battle of Los Angeles on August 30th/31st. Richards also just recently started following TNA President Dixie Carter on Twitter. Of course, it could be nothing.
Can you recommend me some PWG matches? I want to get into PWG.

Can you recommend me some PWG matches? I want to get into PWG.

AJ styles vs Pac
pac vs el generico
age of the fall vs Motor City Machine Guns

I use to get paid doing wrestling vids on youtube like 4 years ago

only vid i have left -->

DM I think i still have those DVDs I can prob upload them

Back
Top Bottom