Wrestling Thread July 15 - Aug 4 | 8/2 TNA - Where MMA Fighters Not Named Brock Go - TITO, Rampage,

Just watched total divas on E!

-makes me hate the Bella's even more. They call themselves "veterans" when in reality natties right hand is more talented than both combined

-didn't know trinity looked that good outside of the ring.

-will probably watch next week :lol: seems like the dudes have a lot of fun on the road and backstage. Wish I was a wrestler so that I can have the fun and stories they have. Santino must be THAT dude! He barely wrestles and he parties with the best of them!
View media item 520176
-hope this opens the door for more reality shows for the WWE. Would enjoy seeing what actually goes on backstage

WWE 2k14 SE
BQhiwv3CcAANz9e.jpg

Still feel 2k need to adopt akai. Their grappling system was THE BEST. Games like no mercy and wcw/nwo revenge are still the best wrestling games ever released

that was first thing I thought of when 2k announced they bought the license but I doubt it will happen and I dont think AKI has the same name anymore

Wow I almost forgot Santino was even on the roster. Didn't he have a pretty bad injury or something?

Meanwhile, JTG Appreciation
tumblr_mqk19bRFAB1ssbwtfo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mplgkdtwqC1qjr2ito1_500.png

tumblr_mp0pp49uGI1qgilhoo1_500.gif

tumblr_moxer7UrhC1snzh3to1_250.gif

tumblr_mod3gaAbhj1s37joxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mcojt0buSk1rt2en5.gif

LOL the **** :lol:
tumblr_mn5lrtDtz01rkf4k0o1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
I saw a trailer for Barbed Wire City and I have got to find a way to see this documentary..

DC will love this..

The Great Muta was at TNA offices earlier today in Nashville, TN meeting with Jeff Jarrett. TNA's website posted the following, "The Great Muta, who runs Japan's WRESTLE-1 promotion under Gen Sports Entertainment, was in Nashville to discuss future opportunities between TNA and WRESTLE-1."

Buuuut I thought JJ wasn't with TNA? He still makes decisions?
It was nothing much more than a photo op.  Muta didn't make some kind of deal with TNA or vice versa.

Possible August 1 Warning Spoiler

Pro Wrestling Guerrilla announced yesterday that Davey Richards will no longer be appearing at the 2013 Battle of Los Angeles on August 30th/31st. Richards also just recently started following TNA President Dixie Carter on Twitter. Of course, it could be nothing.
I still think it's going to be Jarrett.  Richards is a great wrestler but I don't see him really meaning anything in TNA.

Shield and Daniel Bryan fans won't be happy....

The taped wrestling-heavy Raw on 7/29 did a 2.86 rating and 3.77 million viewers.

The show was fourth for the night on cable. The show did a 2.0 in Boys 12-17 (down 13%), a 2.0 in Males 18-49 (down 13%), 1.0 in Girls 12-17 (up 11%) and 1.0 in Women 18-49 (up 11%). The audience was 66.5% male.

In the segment-by-segment:
  • It opened at 2.87 for the first segment with Vince McMahon, Daniel Bryan and Brad Maddox.
  • The Shield vs. Usos & Mark Henry lost 409,000 viewers, which tells you how The Shield really have gotten cold.
  • Ryback messing people up in catering and a Wyatt Family promo gained 167,000 viewers.
  • Rob Van Dam vs. Fandango gained 135,000 viewers.
  • A.J. Lee vs. Kaitlyn and Dolph Ziggler vs. Big E Langston at 9 p.m. gained 361,000 viewers to a to a 3.06 quarter.
  • Alberto Del Rio vs. Christian lost 206,000 viewers.
  • Cody Rhodes vs. Wade Barrett lost 85,000 viewers.
  • Daniel Bryan vs. Kane at 10 p.m. gained 60,000 viewers, which is terrible for the slot, doing a 2.90 quarter.
  • Brie Bella vs. Natalya lost 92,000 viewers.
  • Curtis Axel vs. R-Truth with the C.M. Punk attack lost 145,000 viewers.
  • John Cena vs. Ryback in a tables match in the main event spot gained 769,000 viewers to a 3.29 overrun.
As far as the gain went, Cena vs. Ryback went from 2.2 to 2.4 in Boys 12-17, 1.9 to 2.5 in Males 18-49, 1.0 to 1.0 in Girls 12-17 and 0.9 to 0.9 in Women 18-49. So it’s notable that whether they boo or cheer Cena, the biggest gain in the main event was Males 18-49 and he didn’t move ratings at all among women.

You can say whatever you want about crowd reactions at shows.  The bottom line is that the much larger television audience doesn't see Daniel Bryan as a draw.  This isn't a one time thing.  It's week after week after week.  There is a reason that John Cena is champion and the face of the company.

alot of people i think knew that raw wasnt live so probably didnt watch so i dont really think the viewer drops matter but thats just my opinion

Back
Top Bottom