Wrestling Thread July 15 - Aug 4 | 8/2 TNA - Where MMA Fighters Not Named Brock Go - TITO, Rampage,

The one thing you really have to give TNA credit for is you would never know there were only 800-1000 people in the arena.  They do a great job of lighting and shooting it.

The one thing you really have to give TNA credit for is you would never know there were only 800-1000 people in the arena.  They do a great job of lighting and shooting it.

The production values are fantastic..The majority of their talent is fantastic..Both are on par, or better, than WWE..So why is TNA in such a horrible state right now?..

So not only did Brian Hebner not see the glass... he didn't FEEL the glass when his hand hit it when counting the 3.  C'mon.

RT @DieselPower_: @courtbauer Check this out. TNA's arena chart for tonight. Everything with an "X" will be dark. Bad house. https://t.co/q0vvLgo1CL
This is embarrassing. Probably worse the Thunder tapings right before it was cancelled. No wonder my girl Brooke Adams has to bussit at Hooters on the side
mean.gif
mean.gif
She "works" at Hooters to be able to enter their bikini contests, not because she needs money.

Still can't get over Gail Kim being married to the Restaurant Impossible guy..

The production values are fantastic..The majority of their talent is fantastic..Both are on par, or better, than WWE..So why is TNA in such a horrible state right now?..

Eric-and-Hulk.jpg
dixiecarter_salinas.0_standard_352.0.jpg

So not only did Brian Hebner not see the glass... he didn't FEEL the glass when his hand hit it when counting the 3.  C'mon.

And the glass was everywhere :lol: I get suspending disbelief, but I'm sure he had to pick glass from out his hands backstage

Last edited:
This was the first time they gave a good reason why Suicide/Manik/TJ Perkins was unmasked but still wears the mask.  He spent 15 years as TJ Perkins and got nowhere.  But once he puts the mask on, he becomes the X Division Champion.  At least it's a reason...

RT @DieselPower_: @courtbauer Check this out. TNA's arena chart for tonight. Everything with an "X" will be dark. Bad house. https://t.co/q0vvLgo1CL

This is embarrassing. Probably worse the Thunder tapings right before it was cancelled. No wonder my girl Brooke Adams has to bussit at Hooters on the side :smh: :smh:
She "works" at Hooters to be able to enter their bikini contests, not because she needs money.

Wait.....

She really works at Hooters?

When was the last time she was on tv?

This is my first time watching a full TNA show. ODB can't be a chick. Right?

Patiently waiting for Tito to come out.. :smh: ..Why do they think yet another MMA has been is going to help their company?

Back
Top Bottom