Wrestling Thread July 15 - Aug 4 | 8/2 TNA - Where MMA Fighters Not Named Brock Go - TITO, Rampage,

Shane McMahon is a better wrestler than 68% of the WWE roster over the past 15 years..

Day 2 of G1 Climax. Good match here fellas - Tomohiro Ishii vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi (NJPW - 02/08/2013)

Shane McMahon is a better stuntman wrestler than 68% of the WWE roster over the past 15 years..
Fixed that for you StingerBoy :smokin

Last edited:
I don't really post here but...

Pro Football Hall of Famer Art Donovan, who called the 1994 King of the Ring has passed away. He was 89.

Day 2 of G1 Climax. Good match here fellas - Tomohiro Ishii vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi (NJPW - 02/08/2013)

Fixed that for you StingerBoy :smokin

Aren't wrestlers just glorified stuntmen?..j/k..Shane takes better bumps and sells better than most guys on the roster over the past 15 years..And dude was, for the most part, delivering really good performances each time out..Can't knock him for going all out for each of his matches..

If Eva Marie's dancing is any indication of her bedroom skills, she's Kim Kardashian

Last edited:
:stoneface:  x 1 million

Shane McMahon was a spot monkey.  He had no skill.

And before you say his match again Kurt Angle... He was wrestling KURT ANGLE.

Chill with the shane slander.
Shane was awesome.
His matches always stole the show

He showed more heart and courage than most. That man did not have any regard for his body.

After one and a half episodes, the hate I now have for Nikki Bella is STRONG.

You read my mind. I hate both her and Eva Marie, who I can only tolerate cause she looks better than Kelly Kelly. Ol turd *** personality having chicks :smh:

This is corny mayne :rofl:

indifferent.gif
 x 1 million

Shane McMahon was a spot monkey.  He had no skill.

And before you say his match again Kurt Angle... He was wrestling KURT ANGLE.
Chill with the shane slander.
Shane was awesome.
His matches always stole the show

He showed more heart and courage than most. That man did not have any regard for his body.
Shane was given the leeway to do crazy spots, dives, and moves that other wrestlers on the roster were not allowed to do because he was the boss's son.

Back
Top Bottom