Wrestling Thread July 15 - Aug 4 | 8/2 TNA - Where MMA Fighters Not Named Brock Go - TITO, Rampage,

SMH at you who are saying shane was better than wrestlers who actually wrestled who didn't rely on gimmick matches.

#BOOTYMEAT

So ummm....when are they gonna cut the camera to Canada with Nattie and Tyson :lol: :lol: ?

Last edited:
SMH at you who are saying shane was better than wrestlers who actually wrestled who didn't rely on gimmick matches.

Go back and look at the roster when Shane was doing matches, and then tell me he wasn't putting on better performances than a lot of them..Granted he was a "spot machine", but he was entertaining fans and that's what it's about..

I'm not saying he was a SCSA or HBK or Kurt Angle..Or for that matter was out there doing classic Catch-As-Catch Can matches..But he was making the crowd hype and making people get up out of their seats..

Shane/Angle & Shane/Test >>>>* Great Muta DVD

Eva Marie is the Mark Sanchez of the divas division, and ummm....no Nattie in panties? :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
RIP
sick.gif
Bill is back? Since when

Shane/Angle & Shane/Test >>>>* Great Muta DVD

Eva Marie is the Mark Sanchez of the divas division, and ummm....no Nattie in panties? :smh: :smh: :smh:

LMAO
Burying a legends career with that one.
I cant co sign this since I haven't seen a single match.

I'm more of a kenta fan

Top 10 TNA/ROH talent that never made it to WWE

1. Amazing Red

2. Samoa Joe

3. AJ Styles

4. Jay Lethal

5.Chris Sabin

6. Alex Shelley

7. Austin Aries

8. Roderick Strong

9.Jason Cross

10. Jack Evans

Whatever happened to Amazing Red and Jay Lethal? Are they overseas now? Jay still tapping AJ? I remember a story last year of Alex Shelley maybe signing with WWE but looks like he's been in Japan.

Aren't wrestlers just glorified stuntmen?..j/k..Shane takes better bumps and sells better than most guys on the roster over the past 15 years..And dude was, for the most part, delivering really good performances each time out..Can't knock him for going all out for each of his matches..
Never saw Shane WRESTLE. Just stunts.

Back
Top Bottom