Wrestling Thread July 27-Aug 16: 8/16 Hiroshi Tanahashi Wins the 2015 NJPW G-1 Climax

Holy **** apparently New Day started a new chant on Smackdown "Heyyyy we want some New Day!" like the 2 live Crew song We Want Some ***** :rofl:

Anyone else has been completely turned off by Casper's behavior on Tough Enough. She's acting like a spoiled brat with all her random outburts.

For the Finale, is it still up to the WWE universe or do the judges pick? Because Sara Lee has this in the bag if it's up to the fan. Amanda and Gigi should have both been eliminated these past 2 weeks.

I've been turned off by Paige's appearance since the raw after Wrestlemania XXX dude what're you on
What're any of you on? She's one of two divas I absolutely would not smash on the main roster. Idc Idc Idc everyone but her and rosa could get it

They should really put ZZ Sara Lee and somebody else in the bottom 3. Then save the other person. Boom, Sara or ZZ is gone.

Last edited:
^You'd smash Summer over Paige? Different strokes I guess.
Oh I forgot hot and obedient summer.
Exclude her unless she's into freaky stuff with dem legs. Paige has NO redeeming qualities whatsoever. By far the worst looking diva.

Last edited:
Why is King still doing commentary in the game? Why couldn't we get Booker in there?

Also, who TF is voting on Tough Enough where they don't wanna see GiGi shine? Thank goodness she didn't get eliminated cause that would just be BS.

Ever want to make someone else's day. Attempt to speak to them in their language. Non jokingly. Do it sincerely.

About to eat some Cuban food

I'm still puzzled at the TE voting. I know how it's supposed to be, but it seems like the opposite. There's just no way people legitimately want to see Sara there.

Here is what summerfest card is looking like...

Winner Takes All Match:
-WWE United States Champion John Cena vs. WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins

Triple Threat for the WWE Intercontinental Title:
-The Miz vs. Big Show vs. Ryback (c)

-Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker

-Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper vs. Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose

-Cesaro vs. Kevin Owens

-3 way Divas match?

-Stardust vs. Green Arrow?

-New Day vs. PTP

They gave Sara and ZZ way too much scene time at the beginning, and all they did was pick on them, so naturally the public are routing for the Average Joe's. Not to mention

Ambrose, Bray, Harper, and Reigns should all be in separate feuds. Lazy booking with the tag match.

Winner Takes All Match:
-WWE United States Champion John Cena vs. WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins

-Cesaro vs. Kevin Owens

-3 way Divas match?

-New Day vs. PTP
Cesaro/Owens should be good. Taker/Lesnar would be good for people that watch those Faces of Death videos. Cena/Rollins would be good, but we all know the finish is gonna suck when the great white turd cashes in. IC Match is just pathetic. I give the PPV a future value of a 2 out of 5.

With the picture of Ryback's knee from the other day, I highly doubt he's back  for SS.

If they don't do DQ finish in the Title vs Title match, I could definitely see Sheamus cashing in quickly because I can't imagine WWE wanting someone to hold both belts.

Winner Takes All Match:

-Cesaro vs. Kevin Owens

-3 way Divas match?

-New Day vs. PTP
This card does not look good on paper.

Back
Top Bottom