Wrestling Thread July 27-Aug 16: 8/16 Hiroshi Tanahashi Wins the 2015 NJPW G-1 Climax

Here is what summerfest card is looking like...

Winner Takes All Match:
-WWE United States Champion John Cena vs. WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins

Triple Threat for the WWE Intercontinental Title:
-The Miz vs. Big Show vs. Ryback (c)

-Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker

-Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper vs. Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose

-Cesaro vs. Kevin Owens

-3 way Divas match?

-Stardust vs. Green Arrow?

-New Day vs. PTP

Not good at all. And to think, due to Brock's limited appearance, Stephanie and Brie was practically the featured feud last year going into Summer Fest.

With the picture of Ryback's knee from the other day, I highly doubt he's back  for SS.

If they don't do DQ finish in the Title vs Title match, I could definitely see Sheamus cashing in quickly because I can't imagine WWE wanting someone to hold both belts.

If both titles are on the line.. I definitely see them dropping the US title like they did with the World Heavyweight belt. .

With the picture of Ryback's knee from the other day, I highly doubt he's back  for SS.

If they don't do DQ finish in the Title vs Title match, I could definitely see Sheamus cashing in quickly because I can't imagine WWE wanting someone to hold both belts.

If both titles are on the line.. I definitely see them dropping the US title like they did with the World Heavyweight belt. .
When Kane and Haitch had a title for title match back in 02, they dropped the IC belt for awhile and then brought it back
at Judgment Day 03.

i dont see how that match has a clean finish
Yeah, there hasn't been a clean finish to a WWE PPV main event since, what, Fastlane?
roll.gif

Another was Rosenberg on the Meek/Drake thing...Trying to remember what else stood out..

Back
Top Bottom