Wrestling Thread July 27-Aug 16: 8/16 Hiroshi Tanahashi Wins the 2015 NJPW G-1 Climax

Your early 3 day mom and pop shop cop won't save you from takin L's :lol: guess Ima have to roll with USMNT. Men>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Women when it comes to sports b. Maybe yall can make me a sandwich after you see the L's :lol:

Your early 3 day mom and pop shop cop won't save you from takin L's :lol: guess Ima have to roll with USMNT. Men>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Women when it comes to sports b. Maybe yall can make me a sandwich after you see the L's :lol:

Man save the men >>>> women talk it's known fact I was :rofl: when they said the women's team could beat the men's team after they won the World Cup last month. Like there is no chance in hell at all :lol:

Last edited:
And flannel.

Air Force ones, faomsposites (shout out to bmore/dmv dudes they always been hip to them from day 1 as well) I could keep going patna. Ny sets the trends the rest of the world follows years later. Kanye got his style from soho hipsters. They been dressing like that since like 08-09.

Too hot out here in cali to be rockin dem buttery soft pelles doe...

Last edited:
Stop it you see more north face, marmot and Canada goose than anything now. Pelles were hot back during the dipset days along with nascar jackets with the patches all over. Now every time I see somebody with them on they have acg boots/newest Jordan and a fitted too. :lol:

Last edited:
stop it. Peep would've been disrespected by your comments. People can still dress like that and thinkin they doin it . Leave Peep alone....

Hell, PLVN wears overalls.

overalls-tupac.gif

I don't think I ever wore overalls. Not even as a kid :lol:

And @ BDB I have actually played FIfa before...just couldn't get into it.

That's dope :smokin .

I still would like to go but I don't see that prices have dropped. I'll likely end up watching at home with some brews and food, so it actually works out fine.

Can anyone confirm that Google Chromecast has a Network app or not? I asked a few weeks back; I want to be able to watch the Fest in my living room (bigger t.v and space) as opposed to on my XB1 in my bedroom. If not, how could I go about watching in the living room without having to move the Xbox around.

Last edited:
I'm telling yall, Vince sent Coach in to infiltrate the mainstream media. He still on WWE payroll lol

Kidding, but I love how Coach branched out and how he and Rocky had that interview on Sportscenter years ago

Last edited:
Can somebody embed this? I couldn't figure out how but this was :evil: and :lol: at the same time.

This dude really had to comb AJ's hair :lol:

(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));
WOW Maria's *** gets better everyday! Awesome ... really just...
WOW Maria's *** gets better everyday! Awesome ... really just awesome.
Posted by Beautiful Wrestling Divas on Sunday, August 16, 2015

Last edited:
Hopefully Kane gets announced as a 3rd competitor in the match and we have ourselves a triple threat match

when i seen't this on espn :wow:

then again espn and wwe always had a strong relationship

Last edited:
Can somebody embed this? I couldn't figure out how but this was :evil: and :lol: at the same time.

This dude really had to comb AJ's hair :lol:

(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));
WOW Maria's *** gets better everyday! Awesome ... really just...
WOW Maria's *** gets better everyday! Awesome ... really just awesome.
Posted by Beautiful Wrestling Divas on Sunday, August 16, 2015

Great body..Ugly face..Stupid spot to put in a match in Japan..

I hope Taker doesn't get hurt. I'm legit worried.

This match will decide, to me, whether Taker has 1 more WM match in him..But no matter what he needs to go into the HOF next year and make WM his last hurrah..

Back
Top Bottom