Wrestling Thread July 27-Aug 16: 8/16 Hiroshi Tanahashi Wins the 2015 NJPW G-1 Climax

Glad you're joining the PS4 team. What games you like? Too bad you won't be able to play your doll vs deepseas in 2k since he got an xbox4...

Glad you're joining the PS4 team. What games you like? Too bad you won't be able to play your doll vs deepseas in 2k since he got an xbox4...

Mostly getting it for Fallout 4 & Mass Effect

But I'll prolly cop Madden & Black Ops 3 for the lulz

Maybe 2k16

Prolly gonna cop a Plus membership too

Last edited:
Ah.

How you holding up otherwise?

Not too bad..Healing slower than expected..And this stimulator is so damn close to my skin it feels like it's just gonna push itself right out of my back and leave a big hole in my back..

How you doing brother..everything going ok for you?

Not too bad..Healing slower than expected..And this stimulator is so damn close to my skin it feels like it's just gonna push itself right out of my back and leave a big hole in my back..

How you doing brother..everything going ok for you?

That sucks.. :\ and what is the simulator for again(if you don't mind me asking)

But at least you're alright

And I'm sore as hell. The department I'm in now at my job, the work really wears you out, but I'm also losing more weight so it's not all bad..

Still want out of it though :lol:

But I'm good otherwise man.

Damn you just got hired too :lol: you miss your old toll job? Tellin you man if you were living in Cali I'd give you the easy job with the same pay you making now at Amazon :nthat:

:rofl: :rofl: sad part is he'll be rated better than the 4 QBs you got right now :lol:

wa5JiSd.jpg

Those are my QBs man :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

Can't sleep. About to twitch this Tanahashi vs Nakamura match.

Just finished it, fantastic match.. both men gave it 110%... wanted Nakamura to go over since Tanahashi already had his 'big' win of the year at WK9, but it's cool. Such great wrestling in NJPW.. really wish they gave Ibushi a bigger part this year, he really shined at the start of the tourny.

if anyone can point me in the direction of AJ/Tanahashi and Okada/Nakamura.. would be appreciated

Last edited:
That sucks.. :\ and what is the simulator for again(if you don't mind me asking)

But at least you're alright

And I'm sore as hell. The department I'm in now at my job, the work really wears you out, but I'm also losing more weight so it's not all bad..

Still want out of it though :lol:

But I'm good otherwise man.

Yeah man overall I'm doing good..Just disappointed that my pain dr. and surgeon weren't more honest with me about healing time and what to expect..And the stimulator is hooked up to leads by wires and it send electrical impulses to the leads which send electricity to my nerves so instead of feeling burning/pain I feel a mild tingling sensation..

Sorry Amazon ain't working out the way you'd hoped..I remember you was really excited for that job..Stick with it as long as you can and look for something different in your down time..

Yeah man overall I'm doing good..Just disappointed that my pain dr. and surgeon weren't more honest with me about healing time and what to expect..And the stimulator is hooked up to leads by wires and it send electrical impulses to the leads which send electricity to my nerves so instead of feeling burning/pain I feel a mild tingling sensation..

Sorry Amazon ain't working out the way you'd hoped..I remember you was really excited for that job..Stick with it as long as you can and look for something different in your down time..

Good to hear case. Will you be joining us for a 4 hour summerfest?!

Good to hear case. Will you be joining us for a 4 hour summerfest?!

I'm gonna try my best..4hrs is a long time for me to stay in one spot and focus on something..But from the looks of the card there should be a couple matches that will allow me to take some breaks and get up too move around a little bit..

probably... only New Yorkers would dress like these clowns...
http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1675343/width/500/height/1000[/quote]
[GALLERY="media, 1675344"][/GALLERY][/quote]

Them dude is fly b no meangene. That's flava except for the fedora, them shades tho :smokin . you Cali dudes don't know about that. NY got ya rockin timbs in 90 degrees weather with a skully.

Last edited:
I'll have a PS4 myself soon. Gonna have to add you and a few other dudes on here.

And yeah I agree with you, but I was referring to a few years back when Vince & WWE were pushing so hard for wrestlers to be Sports Entertainers instead of Wrestlers, and for shows to be called "Entertainments" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Get that fifa 16 when it comes out tho. Even if you don't like soccer you will like the game. Hated soccer back then but started to love it by playing Fifa and watching them play on Saturday/Sunday mornings. Same with hockey and EA sports NHL.

probably... only New Yorkers would dress like these clowns...
http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1675343/width/500/height/1000[/quote]
[GALLERY="media, 1675344"][/GALLERY][/quote]

Them dude is fly b no meangene. That's flava except for the fedora, them shades tho :smokin . you Cali dudes don't know about that. NY got ya rockin timbs in 90 degrees weather with a skully.[/quote]

And flannel.

Get that fifa 16 when it comes out tho. Even if you don't like soccer you will like the game. Hated soccer back then but started to love it by playing Fifa and watching them play on Saturday/Sunday mornings. Same with hockey and EA sports NHL.

Aye this beta is aight. Given the game isn't final yet but game plays the same as last year. Come see me when the RD comes around. Sucks the code don't work for ya.

Aye this beta is aight. Given the game isn't final yet but game plays the same as last year. Come see me when the RD comes around. Sucks the code don't work for ya.

Yup first day cop might even try to get early. gonna wreck you with the USWNT team :lol:

Them dude is fly b no meangene. That's flava except for the fedora, them shades tho :smokin . you Cali dudes don't know about that. NY got ya rockin timbs in 90 degrees weather with a skully.

And flannel.[/quote]

Air Force ones, faomsposites (shout out to bmore/dmv dudes they always been hip to them from day 1 as well) I could keep going patna. Ny sets the trends the rest of the world follows years later. Kanye got his style from soho hipsters. They been dressing like that since like 08-09.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom