Wrestling Thread July 27-Aug 16: 8/16 Hiroshi Tanahashi Wins the 2015 NJPW G-1 Climax

Rusev ‏@RusevBUL 3m3 minutes ago

My mother can't stop talking about @JohnCena broken nose and the fact that he kept going . So I decided to stop talking to her.

BackSameGar.gif

tumblr_ns6bdngCdD1s8dwjeo1_400.gif

Corbin reminds me of Tim Riggins for some reason lol.

should just make diva ta titles and just have sasha Charlotte paige becky fox and natalya can contend for that everyone else in the tag divison

Rusev :lol:

Reading some of The Death of WCW finally, and my goodness it's great :rofl: reading the back story to the buildup, seeing where the cracks started to show and everything is amazing. Some of the things I already knew over the years, but reading about newer stuff I didn't know is such good detail is good to have right here. WCW had everything in their hands, took it for granted and killed themselves off.

Rusev :lol:

Reading some of The Death of WCW finally, and my goodness it's great :rofl: reading the back story to the buildup, seeing where the cracks started to show and everything is amazing. Some of the things I already knew over the years, but reading about newer stuff I didn't know is such good detail is good to have right here. WCW had everything in their hands, took it for granted and killed themselves off.

hi peep

Back
Top Bottom