Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like that reverse 450 he did in that match against Devitt
Vid I posted.
pimp.gif

Neville needs a submission or regular finisher. That way he doesnt have to constantly do the Red Arrow cause thats not an easy move to do & one wrong move....:x :smh:

It would actually make the most sense to give Wyatt the suitcase that is if they actually planned on giving him a real push Ever

It would actually make the most sense to give Wyatt the suitcase that is if they actually planned on giving him a real push Ever
It would make a lot of sense to give it to a lot of people other than Ramen since they could easily give him a title shot whenever they want to. Plenty of Talent they could build up. 

But I think we all know whos climbing that ladder in 2 weeks. 

Especially with this Stone Cold like challenge to actually get him into the match and hopefully win over enough of the crowd to not get booed when it happens. 

Last edited:
It would make a lot of sense to give it to a lot of people other than Ramen since they could easily give him a title shot whenever they want to. Plenty of Talent they could build up. 

[Hip JBL] R Trizzle [/Hip JBL]

Bray just needs to disappear for a year.

Serious. Some dudes just need that to become relevant again. Hit the weight room, put on some muscle, show up in a random match later on.

Especially with this Stone Cold like challenge to actually get him into the match and hopefully not get booed when it happens. 
MITB is in Columbus this year. What's the crowd there like?

Gonna nod off to Big Pooh & Phonte's albums right now, this putrid crowd is killing me

Back
Top Bottom