Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
on deck
smokin.gif
nthat.gif

Ziggler is so boring anymore. dude just plateaued. he is on a treadmill and is stuck in purgatory. I agree with the idea of him having a year long injury or getting hurt now and returning at the rumble or something with a total character overhaul.

there are a few people that need that same treatment.

with bray his character is a cult type leader who has followers.... but has NO followers? to me the idea of his gimmick is awesome on paper. and the dude looks the part and wrestles the part. and as agonizing as it is to hear him ramble at times, he talks the part. but the creative department is what's killing him. he should have an undertaker ministry type thing going on where he brainwashes people into following him and doing his evil bidding. there are plenty of **** head wrestlers who are going nowhere that could benefit by being in his brood or cult. but what do I know.

wait that Austin heyman thing is on now? (I didn't watch raw to see the commercial 1109 times )?

Ziggler is so boring anymore. dude just plateaued. he is on a treadmill and is stuck in purgatory. I agree with the idea of him having a year long injury or getting hurt now and returning at the rumble or something with a total character overhaul.

with bray his character is a cult type leader who has followers.... but has NO followers? to me the idea of his gimmick is awesome on paper. and the dude looks the part and wrestles the part. and as agonizing as it is to hear him ramble at times, he talks the part. but the creative department is what's killing him. he should have an undertaker ministry type thing going on where he brainwashes people into following him and doing his evil bidding. there are plenty of **** head wrestlers who are going nowhere that could benefit by being in his brood or cult. but what do I know.
100% homie

All of this..Dolph is done as a potential main eventer..And Bray is borderline done with too..I really thought they was going to do something special with him, but then they jobbed him out to everyone on major ppv's..They either need to get him a new group of followers or put him over huge at SummerFest..If not then he's a lost cause..

Oh, and btw, Kevin Owens is officially the best heel in the company..Y'all can have your Sext and ****** security..I'll take a true legit badass heel..

This. Repped.

Y'all don't ever let DC lecture you about kayfabe again

Look at what takes place on theses podcasts he promotes :smh:

Gotchu..
I actually worked at a job where I delivered shingles..A bundle of shingles weighs about 70lbs and I had to lift close to 800 bundles a day..I thought I pulled a muscle in my back, when in actuality I had ruptured my L4/L5 disc..The disc "jelly" was compressing my nerve for about 2 months before I went to the doctor cause I could no longer walk..I had 1 disc removed and it didn't relieve any of the pain or nerve damage done to my Sciatic nerve..So a year later I had L4/L5 fused..A year after that I had to have the bone stimulator removed but I had massive scar tissue built up and had to have that removed..So that's 3 surgeries..In 2012 I had 2 more herniated discs but they only would remove the most affected one..So that's number 4..And for the past year I've been having spells where my entire left thigh goes numb and my leg gives out on me causing me to fall down..So now they're implanting a NeuroStimulator to block the pain signal to my brain so I won't feel the pain..If it works I go back a week later and they, basically, dig out a hole in my side and put the permanent battery in (Scar tissue with eventually grow around it and that helps keep it in place)..But when they do the implant they have to chip away 2 of my Facet Joints on my spine so the wires can be mounted into place and that allows the wires to not move or come into contact with anything they're not supposed to touch..So that is surgery numbers 5 & 6..I'm honestly really scared and really nervous whether this thing will work for me or not..Sorry for the novel..

jeezus case... hope surgery goes well... you'll be in my prayers brotha :nthat:

sorry bout your tag belts....it was just business... :\

this 

I agree with Owens. he just has the IT factor. you can see it a mile away. when a guy goes out there and can do that type of mic work and make it look like he is out there talkin not reading a script is something you can't teach. he gets heat and hate from the crowd without yelling or anything like that. that's the IT factor. not to mention his in ring style is one of a kind. I hope that they let him flourish and don't put the restraints on him that they do with 99% of the roster.

as the ppvs and Raws pass the more and more I want hhh to take the reigns. who knows how that will work out but at this point I'll take anything new and fresh.

It's crazy how well Heyman and Bork gel. It's really a perfect pairing, even though it's weird on paper (NYC Jewish guy / farm boy).

Back
Top Bottom