Wrestling Thread June 13-19/ Money In The Bank Sunday/Survey On Page 1

Roman by DQ is what my sources say. MITB will be between Amb n Owens, still no sure decision thats known atleast. If Brose its obvious. He prob gets a short reign leading to SS 3-way

Vince wants Enzo/Cass but HHH pushimg against but Vince wants Cass solo by next Mania

We dont believe you you need more people

Maybe Vince realized he's on borrowed time, that has to be his only explanation with wanting to just rush things. Enzo & Cass should get at least a 2 year run together. Throw in a nice little reign with the straps in there and THEN you have Cass turn on Enzo. I swear this stuff can just write itself but he's determined to just ruin things.

Spoilers please

Roman by DQ is what my sources say. MITB will be between Amb n Owens, still no sure decision thats known atleast. If Brose its obvious. He prob gets a short reign leading to SS 3-way

Vince wants Enzo/Cass but HHH pushimg against but Vince wants Cass solo by next Mania

Also Sasha will interupt the 2v2

22hidi.gif~c200

I'm sure AJ will win at least 1 match by DQ

I'm just happy to see the 2 of them wrestle

Last edited:
@casekicks

@JulesLives

@gunnascott

MSL & Sullivan - June 17, 2016
Jun 17, 2016
Mister Saint Laurent and Kevin Sullivan discuss WWE returning ... http://po.st/aAKTHn via @po_st

Jun 17, 2016
Mister Saint Laurent and Kevin Sullivan discuss WWE returning to China, the signing of Bin Wang, life on the Island after Kevin's two week trip, too much wrestling on TV, the 10/21/96 WCW Monday Nitro, questions from the mailbag and Kevin returning to the national wrestling scene?!?

Read more at

MLW Radio: Bauer & Pollock - June 17, 2016

Bauer & Pollock - June 17, 2016
Jun 17, 2016
Kick off the weekend with Court & John as they discuss:

--Jerry Lawler and girlfriend arrested in Memphis and suspended indefinitely by WWE

--Money in the Bank this Sunday

--Does the July PPV become a lame duck show with the brand split set to begin earlier that week?

--Raw falls under 3 million average against NBA Finals this past week; Smackdown does lowest number to date on USA Network last week with 1,996,000 viewers

--Netflix story in New York Times and how it applies to the WWE Network and possible price increase 

--UFC sale news 

--WWE deal with PPTV in China to stream Raw, Smackdown and PPVs, live event announced for September 10th and sign Bin Wang to developmental deal 

--Takeover in Brooklyn sells out immediately at the Barclays Center for SummerSlam weekend 

--New Japan Dominion card this Sunday morning  

--Dean Broadhead of TNA outlines weekend from hell securing financing for PPV and television tapings 

--Billy Corgan provides financing, believed to be minority owner in company 

--Bobby Lashley re-signs with TNA, wins title at Slammiversary

--POP TV disaster on Tuesday night with weather storm at master control in Atlanta 

--Ring of Honor returning to Hammerstein Ballroom for Final Battle on 12/2 

--Chris Warren passes away, did the DX theme song

--New Japan AXS show added to Fight Network lineup, beginning 7/7

Read more at

@casekicks

@JulesLives

@gunnascott

Jun 17, 2016

Mister Saint Laurent and Kevin Sullivan discuss WWE returning ... http://po.st/aAKTHn via @po_st

Jun 17, 2016

Mister Saint Laurent and Kevin Sullivan discuss WWE returning to China, the signing of Bin Wang, life on the Island after Kevin's two week trip, too much wrestling on TV, the 10/21/96 WCW Monday Nitro, questions from the mailbag and Kevin returning to the national wrestling scene?!?

Read more at
Listening to ESPN radio yesterday one of the guys(either Mike Trudell or one of the Kamininsky bros) said what if Kevin Sullivan never wrote the angle that became real life in regards to Krispen and Woman?

The greatest match i ever seen was some random rick flair lawer 60 minute match that ended in a draw. It was some random vhs my buddy had i wish i could find it today.

ya, but what came first really, the angle or the backstage shenanigans?
The angle pitched was for Benwah to have an affair with Woman, her defecting from a relationship with Sullivan. It happened in WCW. In real life later the situation transpired.

Back
Top Bottom