Wrestling Thread June 13-19/ Money In The Bank Sunday/Survey On Page 1

Also,

I dont think I will be watching MITB live tomorrow. And no one has hit me to tally the correct answers

So Ill end up maybe watching half after the game and the rest after Raw or something like that.

Also,

I dont think I will be watching MITB live tomorrow. And no one has hit me to tally the correct answers

So Ill end up maybe watching half after the game and the rest after Raw or something like that.

I can help but ill be :pimp: so yeah

If Nia is built to be a monster them kicks looked mad weak to finish her off. Just didn't look believable.

Agree 100 % now if she rvd threw a chair then kicked her that would of bee n kool

Last edited:
Also,

**** you and your kofi question!!! >:

If Nia is built to be a monster them kicks looked mad weak to finish her off. Just didn't look believable.
But if Asuka is booked as an assasain, how would you have finished her off.?

No matter the size, a kick to the head can put anyone out

Y'all think Titus got a chance with it being Father's Day give him the title for the day lose it on Raw?

Possibly. Would be stupid either way though, and would hurt them both more than anything. I like Titus and all, but Rusev needs to be rebuilt and they've done a good job so far, and they should keep doing that. Maybe if this was 3+ months from now I wouldn't mind Titus winning.

What are some great periods in wrestling that were special to you?

Mines are 1985-1990 and 1995-1998.

First period i fell in love with flair and arn anderson they are top five imo.

Second period wcw was my ish the crusierweight divions till this day had the best competition wrestlers in one division imo. Dean, rey, juvie, and liger and muta was my favorite. Muta,sonny ohno, the flock just a few others i liked.

What are some great periods in wrestling that were special to you?

Mines are 1985-1990 and 1995-1998.

First period i fell in love with flair and arn anderson they are top five imo.

Second period wcw was my ish the crusierweight divions till this day had the best competition wrestlers in one division imo. Dean, rey, juvie, and liger and muta was my favorite. Muta,sonny ohno, the flock just a few others i liked.
I would copy and paste all of this. Damn. Are you trying to mess with my emotions man?

I would also add 2013-2016 New Japan (Before AJ, Nakamura and Ibushi left)

Last edited:
I would copy and paste all of this. Damn. Are you trying to mess with my emotions man?

I would also add 2013-2016 New Japan (Before AJ, Nakamura and Ibushi left)

Yea i got into new japan alittle late still catching up.

Naw man i know u a wcw head i was too lol i didnt even watch wwf/e as a kid during that period.

Oh snap ill add ultimo dragon to that list those three standing kicks he did was so flawless :pimp:

Yea, I will say it again. I have never been a WWE dude. I watch it now out of habit of watching wrestling on Monday Nights.

I love WCW. Think about it at least once a day

WCW had better wrestlers, but WWF had the better writing during the MNW.

I can agree with this i just im not so much invested in story lines theses days. I rather have a great 5 star match with two great wrestlers. I dont care how they got there sometimes.

I have AJ winning Sunday, but through some total bs way that makes him look like a goof and a chump, then Cena takes the next two matches in convincing definitive fashion. All 3 matches will be great though.

So it's pretty much the same thing as KO's feud..And Rusev..And______..

I can agree with this i just im not so much invested in story lines theses days. I rather have a great 5 star match with two great wrestlers. I dont care how they got there sometimes.

That's what makes NJPW so good..You don't have to know, or have, some thrown together story line to make great matches happen..

The original debut and run of NWO vs WCW was god level

This. The build up was incredible. But even before that I was invested in WCW more then than the WWE, specifically the CW division. 1995 WCW was them slowly (very slowly) transitioning from the hokey trash to more realistic stuff, while the WWE at that exact time was still fully engrossed in the cartoonish stuff. You know something's wrong when your target demo are kids, but the kids hate what's on TV :lol:

I have AJ winning Sunday, but through some total bs way that makes him look like a goof and a chump, then Cena takes the next two matches in convincing definitive fashion. All 3 matches will be great though.

So it's pretty much the same thing as KO's feud..And Rusev..And______..

Basically. KO is still in a good position, but let's not forget he pinned AJ Styles clean, but is probably 0-3 against Ambrose, who's lost every big match outside of 2 :lol:

Ehhh, could be worse (Brie)

Was a WCW kid too. Didn't even know about WWF until I was in gym one day and yelled out diamond cutter when playing around. Older kids was like wtf is a diamond cutter?

Seven year itch the goat top rope finisher idc.

Dean, Benoit, Eddie, DDP, Sting, NWO, Lion Heart, Raven, Juventud and Glacier :pimp:

Still hit the Alex Wright from time to time.

View media item 2073045

Back
Top Bottom