Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

In 2014 yeah because DBry had to face someone in 2014 if he didn't get injured

In 2015, I still think it would be believable...I mean...Roman made Brock vulnerable just by throwing him into the ring post. DBry winning, of course not still.

Plus they would easily promote it as the biggest david vs goliath match in history

I'm imagining it now...

Brock washes DBry at Summerslam 2014, puts him on the injury list
DBry returns at Royal Rumble and gets his rematch at WM31
Roman still gets 2 straight WM main events in 32 and 33 :rofl:

Damn if only he didnt get injured.

I think DBry going over Brock would've been a rather easy sell..People forget that Bryan beat Shovel at Mania and then went on to beat Orton and Batista (who are both big guys that are very strong..Especially Batista)..So I'd have no problem believing they could build something up that makes it seem like Daniel has already defied the odds once by beating 3 guys in one night..

Date went surprisingly well. Shorty was chill and showed no crazy behavior, but then told me about her suicidal history (OD'd once, but her parents found her) and how she's been jaded because of *******s.

I texted her yesterday to let's just be friends. She explodes on me, tells me I don't deserve her as a friend, that I'm a 2.5 out of 10, and that "you're dead to me."

Then she sends me audio messages on Snapchat saying she's sorry for those texts and that she wants to meet up to talk it out.

I'm more hurt by the 2.5/10 rating. 2.5?? The fact that I've been trained by @Meangene45
makes me at least a 5.

tired.gif
Only one way to get her back. Hate ****, bust the seeds all on her face then just bounce when she washing it off b. Leave her a $1 bill cause that's what she worth. FDB
I would be cool with this if she wasn't blowing up my phone begging me, "Can we meet? Please?"

She might kill me, fam.

Last edited:
I know some of y'all don't blank with Finn Balor, but you don't have to wish death on the man. Brock Lesnar would kill dude in the ring and eat him, ring attire and all. See him slurping up costume locs like spaghetti.

Brock is for sure a bad dude, but at the same time he's overrated..I think his UFC run did more to hurt him than help him..He beat an old and way undersized Couture and all his other wins came against mid-carders..When he fought real heavyweight competition he got washed rather easily..So I never looked at Brock as this unbeatable monster that most people do/did..

Brock is for sure a bad dude, but at the same time he's overrated..I think his UFC run did more to hurt him than help him..He beat an old and way undersized Couture and all his other wins came against mid-carders..When he fought real heavyweight competition he got washed rather easily..So I never looked at Brock as this unbeatable monster that most people do/did..
laugh.gif
 Didn't expect an actual UFC fan to chime in...fine and fair, but I really don't understand what makes Finn Balor not a cruiserweight with a great entrance and a fancy jacket.

He and his 205.25 pounds always look so undersized in the ring with true heavyweights, when he got popped by Jinder that one time it was like "yep, that's what happens."

When he kept getting hurt.

Why does that make him B+ though?

He was so injury prone towards the end of his career from having so much wear and tear on him from the mileage before coming to WWE.

A of these current stars are north of 30, if not 40+.

Why does that make him B+ though?

He was so injury prone towards the end of his career from having so much wear and tear on him from the mileage before coming to WWE.

A of these current stars are north of 30, if not 40+.

Just the NTWT hive mind, ignore it.

B+ryan nickname had nothing to do with his injuries. Shovel called him a B+ Player during their feud and the name stuck.

No different than Muta being referred to as Mewtwo. No one thinks he's an actual Pokemon.

:lol:  Didn't expect an actual UFC fan to chime in...fine and fair, but I really don't understand what makes Finn Balor not a cruiserweight with a great entrance and a fancy jacket.

He and his 205.25 pounds always look so undersized in the ring with true heavyweights, when he got popped by Jinder that one time it was like "yep, that's what happens."

What makes him not a cruiserweight is his star appeal..If he wasn't well liked by the fans, like most of the CW division, then he'd be bouncing off purple ropes instead of red ones..

B+ryan nickname had nothing to do with his injuries. Shovel called him a B+ Player during their feud and the name stuck.

No different than Muta being referred to as Mewtwo. No one thinks he's an actual Pokemon.

You mean to tell me that Muta isn't a Pokemon?.. :wow: ..I'm stunned..

What makes him not a cruiserweight is his star appeal..If he wasn't well liked by the fans, like most of the CW division, then he'd be bouncing off purple ropes instead of red ones..

Have to agree here.

Based on size Eddie, Benoit, Guerrero, Jericho, HBK, Mysterio, ect. shouldn't have been stars either.

Last edited:
That kinda speaks to a larger problem in high profile American federations...there's no reason that slightly smaller fighters should be viewed as inherently lesser.

You watch the Octagon, you know the money there is in the "cruiserweights," and it's because they promote their speed, technique and flashier style instead of harping on how basically none of them could even last 3 rounds with a Top 10 heavyweight.

Arguably the most popular boxer of the millennium is the size of a 5th grader who was left back once or twice.

Why not mix some big deals into the division and stop treating it like the local elementary school half court exhibition they play at halftime of NBA games.

"...should be a billionaire."

Oh my god imagine if Seth Rollins or someone said this to him during their feud. That would be SO great.

I'm really looking forward to Braun vs. Brock. Could be a really good big man match. Braun vs Big Show was great the first time.

Back
Top Bottom