Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

Braun is the strongest dude in WWE. Just pure strength. Big E is probably 2nd. Jinder can hang with those dudes but he definitely looks more like a lower weight, high reps physique guy. Them other 2 are just monsters tho.

Patera was stronger than all three & ct

This happens to me all the time dealing with thirsty fans.

I seent it.

Date went surprisingly well. Shorty was chill and showed no crazy behavior, but then told me about her suicidal history (OD'd once, but her parents found her) and how she's been jaded because of *******s.

I texted her yesterday to let's just be friends. She explodes on me, tells me I don't deserve her as a friend, that I'm a 2.5 out of 10, and that "you're dead to me."

Then she sends me audio messages on Snapchat saying she's sorry for those texts and that she wants to meet up to talk it out.

I'm more hurt by the 2.5/10 rating. 2.5?? The fact that I've been trained by @Meangene45
makes me at least a 5.

|I

Sounds about right.

Same dudes wanted Daniel B+yan to challenge bork :rofl:  

brendasdeadbaby brendasdeadbaby

If he don't get away from tameana I will smash his face in.

Love to see y'all back. We can double date again :nthat:

There were people in here that thought Bryan should go over Brock
Sounds like something nomnom nomnom would say.

I aways thought Dbry/Brock could be a great match... I would have wanted Brock to go over in the end, but I have all the faith in the world in Bryan that he could have put on a believable match... Him just countering, running away, and peppering head strikes in there to lead to a concussed state from Brock...

I aways thought Dbry/Brock could be a great match... I would have wanted Brock to go over in the end, but I have all the faith in the world in Bryan that he could have put on a believable match... Him just countering, running away, and peppering head strikes in there to lead to a concussed state from Brock...

Of course it would have been a great match

Daniel Bryan is a ****** incredible wrestler

Of course it would have been a great match

Daniel Bryan is a ****** incredible wrestler

Not according to NTWT...

So it seems a lot of you want WWE to take the NJPW approach to weight classes even if you don't realize that's what your asking for because you love WWE too much.

The OG NTWT couple TaMeana is back together.
And she's ready to please ya bruh.

da44bb9221ccb2ae90ce433f4ec0e54dc7381d87_hq.gif

So it seems a lot of you want WWE to take the NJPW approach to weight classes even if you don't realize that's what your asking for because you love WWE too much.
I want WWE to put some respect into the Cruiserweight division and stop making it the stupid step-child.

I feel that the IC/US Titles should serve as the "Open Weight" divisions.

Back
Top Bottom