Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

lrds39.gif

So with Adam Cole likely headed to NXT what do we see happen with Roode? He can't be in NXT too much longer right? Maybe he is up after SummerSlam bc he could def be used on the main roster

So with Adam Cole likely headed to NXT what do we see happen with Roode? He can't be in NXT too much longer right? Maybe he is up after SummerSlam bc he could def be used on the main roster

Likely.

Adam Cole is only 27. Robert Roode is 40. Big difference.

They need to build NXT stars that will stay though. You can't keep pulling everyone up to main roster...it gets flooded. It's a delicate balance.

Likely.

Adam Cole is only 27. Robert Roode is 40. Big difference.

They need to build NXT stars that will stay though. You can't keep pulling everyone up to main roster...it gets flooded. It's a delicate balance.

I think with Cole and McIntyre they can stay down in NXT for a while bc they are still pretty young but someone like Roode needs to be main roster bound ASAP.

Didn't know Scott Hall's son was just 25. Dude has a ton of time to get seasoned in Japan. He would have been 03 Matt Morgan had he came to the WWE immediately

Most "Hot" chicks are this way once you get to know them.
I imagine being hot as a woman is like being rich as a man...you can never really know who likes you for you and who just wants to stick their **** in you a little. 

it's a cursed blessing if there ever was one, at least if you have no basis for comparison. it's why I'm glad I wasn't born either.
Whats up fellas? Happy Saturday.

Everyone enjoy your weekend!
I honestly appreciated this. you too bruddah.

Also, professional wrestling: More competitors should short-splash into covers like I've seen Jeff Hardy doing recently.

That extra bit of impact from your full body weight might drive just enough wind out of your opponent to keep their shoulders down that extra half second! Excellent ring strategy from someone who I never credited as any sort of technician.

Who makes the calls for Bullet Club?

Like actually decides who is in/out?

New Japan? Just curious. They seem to keep it at a comfortable membership level by remove and replace. It's not watered down like nWo was.

Who makes the calls for Bullet Club?

Like actually decides who is in/out?

New Japan? Just curious. They seem to keep it at a comfortable membership level by remove and replace. It's not watered down like nWo was.

wasnt jeff jarret in bullet club? dont get more watered down than that

Back
Top Bottom